Menu
how to go from shanghai to huangyan by train
Apr 12, 2010 09:10
  • ADESHGUNJAN
hi!!!
i will be visiting shanghai for Chinaplast exhibition at shanghai exhibiton centre pudong and will be staying in a nearby hotel. i need to go to hungyan and i strongly prefer train...i have heard that there is a new line of trains from shanghai to huangyan. since this is my first time, can someone help me with the following questions pls:

1. which is the station for these trains?
2. how far is it from pudong?
3. is there an evening train to huangyan?
4. is it easy to locate your train once at the station? especially if you dont know how to read chinese.

Pls pls answer these questions or else ill be left stranded there. :)

thanks in advance!!
Apr 12, 2010 14:34
  • ELLYSE
1) The vast majority of the trains depart from Shanghai South train station, but there's one exception which leaves from Shanghai main train station.
2) About 1+ hour by airport shuttle no.7, a bit faster by taxi.
3) The latest departure is at 1835.
4) Look for the train number and time of departure. Numbers are in normal Arabic numerals, not Chinese characters.
Apr 13, 2010 04:08
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
[tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/shanghai/transportation/bus-search.asp?from=shanghai+&to=huangyan&tp=1&x=46&y=3]shanghai bus search[/tcgurl] may help you solve the problem!
Jul 20, 2010 11:54
GUEST58225 hi,
I have to go from huangyan to shanghai next month and I wonder if you took the train.
Can you tell me ?
Jul 20, 2010 22:00
GUESTDFDHG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST58225

hi,
I have to go from huangyan to shanghai next month and I wonder if you took the train.
Can you tell me ?

I cannot find a train from huangyan to shanghai. Did you spell huangyan in a right way? Or maybe you can write a Chinese character.
Jul 27, 2010 04:51
  • PLAMOULD
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDFDHG

I cannot find a train from huangyan to shanghai. Did you spell huangyan in a right way? Or maybe you can write a Chinese character.

I live in Huangyan. There is lots of trains from Huangyan to Shanghai. But train station in Huangyan not named Huangyan train station, it named Taizhou train station. So if you search for Huangyan train station from internet, you will never find it. http://www.tzhcz.net/search/result.asp?txtchufa=%CC%A8%D6%DD&txtdaoda=%C9%CF%BA%A3. This is the train schedule from Huangyan to Shanghai. And http://www.tzhcz.net/search/result.asp?txtchufa=%C9%CF%BA%A3&txtdaoda=%CC%A8%D6%DD, this is the train schedule from Shanghai to Huangyan. My name is Tony Tao, and I work in a plastic mould factory in Huangyan. If you come to find some good mould factory, please kindly contact me. My email address is pla-mould.com|sales . Hope all the information is useful for you.
Aug 27, 2010 22:12
GUEST21987 Dear Sirs,
I several times arrive to China for bussiness trip. My name is Madanlal Jariwala from India. I want to book a train for Shanghai (Pudong) to Huangyan Taizhou. Pls help me out. Below is the details for Journey.

Passenger name : Madanalal Jariwala
Adult : 1 (male)
Date of journey : 30th August, 2010 morninng after 9.00 A.M.

Pls reply me soon.

Best Wishes,
Madanlal Jariwala
Aug 28, 2010 01:04
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21987 View Post

Dear Sirs,
I several times arrive to China for bussiness trip. My name is Madanlal Jariwala from India. I want to book a train for Shanghai (Pudong) to Huangyan Taizhou. Pls help me out. Below is the details for Journey.

Passenger name : Madanalal Jariwala
Adult : 1 (male)
Date of journey : 30th August, 2010 morninng after 9.00...

Hey, this site offers train ticket booking service, see [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/]China Trains[/tcgurl]
Post a Reply to: how to go from shanghai to huangyan by train
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code