Menu
Chinese interpreter/translator/assistant/tour guide/friend in Quanzhou,Xiamen,zhangzhou,China
Apr 12, 2010 10:32
  • THEHELP
Hi Friend, I am Dale ,working with Canadian Teachers here in Quanzhou.I have a good master of English,I can understand the english speaker quite well and can speak fluent engllish.
I am an extrovert,warm hearted,easy going,ready to help person.As assistant to our Canadian Teachers,I help make their lifes and teaching here smooth.They all like mycompany with them and think I am a great help to them.
I have some leisure time after daily work and have two days off on the weekend, so if you need "interpreter/translator/assistant/tourguide/friend in Quanzhou,Xiamen",just feel free to contact me,I will be great helper & friend to you.

contact me:

Msn: hotmail.com|hidalecn
Aug 5, 2012 09:19
  • THEHELP
Dear Friend, it is me again, Dale. Thanks for reading my message here. Almost 2.5 years passed after my previous message. And I have updated my work experience as below:

First allow me to introduce myself. I am Dale, a native Chinese(Mandarin) here in Fujian Province,China. I have a good mastery of English,I can understand the english speaker quite well and can speak fluent Engllish.I am an extrovert,warm hearted,easy going,and ready to help person.I worked as as assistant to Canadian Teachers for one and a half years in an International Study Program,I helped make their lives and teaching here smooth.They all like my company and think I am great help to them.

I majored in International Business and Trade,and have some experiences in International Trade as well.I worked as an International Salesman for 2 years, I needed to work indepandantly and exported the products.My work was right from sourcing the products,choosing the right suppliers,pricing the products,inspecting the products,arranging the shipment,to preparing the documents and notifying the delivery.Also I helped translate our Company Homepage,Product Manuals from Chinese to English, and also technical report and market analysis from English to Chinese...

Need my service please Contact:hotmail.com|hidalecn Mp:008618659201220 I will be great help & friend to you.
Last edited by THEHELP: Aug 5, 2012 09:20
Post a Reply to: Chinese interpreter/translator/assistant/tour guide/friend in Quanzhou,Xiamen,zhangzhou,China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code