• MOQDEH
hey everybody

my name is Criss
and i will be taking a chines language course

they asked me for a chines name
and i couldn't find any can you help me with it

her is a picture of me to help you help me

Apr 12, 2010 22:46
GUESTNANCY I think you should choose one you like. And the most important is that you need choose one match your characteristic. It should be easy to write (my foreign friends often be asked to write their Chinese name in Class). What family name you prefer? It must be a difficult task to reach for I cannot personally give you a family name. But for Criss, 克里斯 is the Chinese name translated from English Pronunciation. It is not so difficult to write, but is not a real Chinese name. If you can can choose a family name, that will be easier. (one i know uses his good friends' family name) Wish can help.
Apr 14, 2010 05:54
  • MOQDEH
hey thanx for your help
I found out this site and its interesting
http://www.mandarintools.com/chinesename.html

I have chosen this name:

Shen Mu An

i think it means (Deep Desire) do you think its fine

Apr 14, 2010 19:57
GUESTNANCY Shen Mu An, sounds good but I want to know the Chinese version of this name. If you can't write them, copy it from the web.You know different characters may have different meaning. So I need them to see whether you choose the right ones or not.
Apr 15, 2010 06:00
  • MOQDEH
her is the chines characters of Shen Mu
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/4827/shenmu.jpg
Apr 15, 2010 20:13
GUESTNANCY 沈慕安 (Shen Mu An) is good name. But if you choose these characters, it is a little difficult to write. If possible, two words is ok!
Apr 18, 2010 22:53
  • HERBEAT
神木谙, how about this one? Just sounds like some name from the fantacy, hehe... only kidding... But 沈慕安 also sounds some names from novel or movie..
Post a Reply to: i need a name
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code