Menu
Canton Fair Translator
Apr 13, 2010 10:24
guestEric
I am seeking a translator for 2 days in Guangzhou from April 16 to 17. Need to be fluent in English. Please reply ASAP.
Apr 13, 2010 20:59
GUEST19174 For more discussion ,please send me the email hotmail.com|tanyacao2003 ,I could be help .
Apr 24, 2010 23:17
  • MALLONXIAO
now 16 and 17th april has been over
Dec 3, 2010 10:13
  • RACHELYEUNG
With rich experience in translation, I would like to offer you the best service in SHEN ZHEN/ HONG KONG/GUANGZHOU
I am 24 year old, easy-going, honor, punctual, open minded, and responsible. Not only had I learned much in Business English but more social skill.

And I worked for Foreigner shipping company almost 2 years, now I’m willing for get the full time or part time job as an English-Chinese-English translator , business assistant, business trip guide, item purchaser, or shipping consulter.

Please contact me in anytime if you would like to have my help and nice service.

Email:rachel_yeung1026(at)hotmail.com

mobile phone: +86 136 3296 5715

Jan 9, 2011 04:48
  • YIWUALIBABA
Hi,
I saw this past too late.
Maybe next time .If does anyone need?
MSN : hotmail.com|tilkaner
Jan 9, 2011 08:24
  • WINDFLOWER
i am interested...Eric, how can i contact with you?
Apr 8, 2011 11:02
GUEST32168 hello sir , i am full of experience of canton fair translation . i can show you the markets in three cities , guangzhou , foshan , and shenzhen city . pls feel free to contact me .
email : hotmail.com|musicwong .
mobile phone : 86 18675725929
msn : hotmail.com|musicwong
BS
Wendy Wong
Apr 30, 2011 22:26
Welcome to china .
This is Maggie from Shanghai, China. I am a professional and personal English tour guide with more than four years' experience in guiding foreign tours, and dedicated to provide excellent travel & guiding service for foreigners who travel to China both for sightseeing & business !
I`m a fun loving ,professional women that will work very hard to get the best result`s in whatever i do. My main goal is to ensure that your visit to China will be an exciting, memorable experience that will stay with you long after you have left China.
Mobile: +86 15800302159
MSN:live.cn|maggie99
Sep 22, 2011 21:29
GUEST15658 Hi, I'm Jet, an English interpreter and tourist guide in Guangzhou, China. I am the local here and I know all the wholesale and retail market, be familiar with the shipping or cargo procedure.

I'm active, honest, adaptable, funny, easy-going and dutiful. At the same time, I get a lot of good experience of trading, beeing a translator, guider and assistant, so I think I can do a good job for you .

My foreign friends are mostly come from US, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada, and Israel, etc. I translated for them and guided them around the wholesale market and factories for survey in Guangzhou.

And I'm taking the responsibility of inspecting goods quality and collecting goods for customers, arranging customers shipping, air cargo or EMS, sending out the shipment documents like Bill of Lading , Certificate of Origin , Packing List , Invoice when my customers are not in China .

Moreover, we go to shopping and I bargain with the wholesaler and retailer when they finish the job. If they need to visit to factories for business or travel around Guangzhou and other cities, I will be their guider.

So my service mainly includes :

1) Sourcing the items customers want to purchase in China .
2) Pick customers up in air port or train station .
3) Book the hotel according to customers' demand in advance .
4) Rent vehicle if necessary .
5) Interpretation, bargain, negotiation .
6) Good inspection before shipping.
7) Arrange shipping .
8) Follow up the shipment when they arrive at destination .
9) Other necessary legal after service .

The rate is very competitive! Accept PayPal. Look forward to hearing from you !

Have a nice day !

Best Regards
Jet

E-Mail: gmail.com|hirojay
Mobile: +86 13760619103
Sep 23, 2011 21:20
  • BIZWHIZ
Hi foreign friends, I am Sarah Chen, a fluent English speaker living in Xiamen, Fujian. I have more than two years experience working with a Canadian as a Manager and Interpreter at his language school, and over three years of foreign trade experience. This has given me a good understanding of what our foreign guests require and the level of customer service they demand. Currently I am a freelance Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Biz Assistant. I am flexible and able to travel to other cities.

If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you and best regards,
Sarah Chen

Email/ MSN: hotmail.com|sarahchen09
Tel: +86-592-5559517
Mobile: +86-13860196750
Sep 25, 2011 08:34
GUEST44163 hi need a interpreter for canton fair dates 31 oct 2011 to 5 november 2011 please contact me on 0044 777 333 1053 or hotmail.com|guziali
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Canton Fair Translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code