Menu
The best age for marriage
Apr 17, 2010 01:52
guest21131 The best age for marriage is a vexed question. It is also a tough topic between young people and their parents. Actually, the young generation in China now marries later compared to the last generation. But still many are urged to marry by their parents.

Some said that for boys, 25 is the best, and girls 22. It becomes unpractical nowadays. 22 is the general age when we graduate….

So, boys and girls, do you have any ideas? Hope for your reply!
Replies from you all are highly appreciated! i want to hear different voices!
Apr 17, 2010 02:12
  • RAINDROP
I am a newly graduate, this bothers me either. My mom began to introduce someone to me one year ago. In my opinion, it is ok to marry whenever you need. But one of my friends, who got marry 2 years before, told me if you don’t own yourself a stable work and a good income, please don’t marry that early. Her life now is totally different from what she expected even they love each other very much.
Practical things should be consider seriously. But, a marriage without love is unacceptable.

Apr 18, 2010 02:12
  • EARLYBIRD
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP View Post

I am a newly graduate, this bothers me either. My mom began to introduce someone to me one year ago. In my opinion, it is ok to marry whenever you need. But one of my friends, who got marry 2 years before, told me if you don’t own yourself a stable work and a good income, please don’t marry that early. Her life now is totally different from what sh...

nice advice!
I should hurry to
Apr 21, 2010 23:07
GUEST21131 I think we should not marry for marriage, but marry for love. It is natural thing when lovers want to form a family.
Post a Reply to: The best age for marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code