Menu
An excellent tour guide from Nanjing
Apr 18, 2010 06:26
  • ROBERT_SUN
Hi,I'm Robert Sun.
Thank you for reading my profile.

I have worked for 7 years as a office manager and have lived in Nanjing over 13 years.My English is fluent,with a overall IELTS score 6.5 and a master degree,therefore, I can surely be a good tourist guide for a English-speaking visitor.

Since I have a car,I can offord a comfortable trip without any difficulty. Furthurmore,I can deal with all the stuff,including reception,meeting,visiting,booking a ticket or a hotel .Don’t forget,I am an experienced Office Manage with strong relationship with the local. It’s a piece of cake for me to find a good resturant at an acceptable price.

Unfortunately,I only can offord the service at weekend,specifically from 19:00 pm of Friday to 19:00 pm of Sunday,you know ,I must work at my office on workdays.But I think two days is sufficient for visiting Nanjing City.

I like to introduce Nanjing to every friendly vistor. So,just trust me! I’m sure you can have a satisfied time with me.

Overall,If you would arrange your jounery at weekend I am the best choice you can have!

Please don’t hesitate to contract me if you have any question.You can send me an e-mail, and conversation by telephone is also avaliable if necessary.

Once you send me an e-mail,my cell phone will receive a message,then I can give you a feedback ASAP. You can get my cell phone number via e-mail.
gmail.com|njrobert.sun
Apr 18, 2010 06:40
  • ROBERT_SUN
This information will be available until the end of 2010.

The first two friends will be free to taste 1-2 day's time !
Post a Reply to: An excellent tour guide from Nanjing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code