Menu
Aliens!
Apr 26, 2010 21:53
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
According to legendary astrophysicist Stephen Hawking in his fresh Discovery Network TV series on April 25, given the vastness of the universe, aliens are almost certain to exist. But he suggested that we human on earth should not seek them out and should be doing all to avoid any contact with them.

For the question of what are they look like, Stephen Hawking gave a statement that they maybe exist as forms of microorganism or primary living creature and he can't exclude the possibility that some smart biomaterials will pose risks to the Earth, especially, ransack the natural resources. So he said that it is risky for us human to find ways to contact them.

He may well say that. Do you actually believe in aliens? If they do exist, What we gonna do can protect our planet.

Apr 27, 2010 01:07
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

he suggested that we human on earth should not seek them out and should be doing all to avoid any contact with them.

He may well say that. Do you actually believe in aliens? If they do exist, What we gonna do can protect our planet.

I do believe in Aliens, and like what Hawking said, we'd better let us avoid them. Why many people around me are dying to see them, even some of them are glad to be kidnapped by UFO. Crazy!
May 3, 2010 02:12
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
They come nowhere near the beauty of human. Right?
May 6, 2010 02:57
GUESTHEIBI Not exactlly. Some of them seems to respect us in some movies. They just want to find peaceful places to live. we have too much suspicions
May 7, 2010 20:24
  • LOKI
GuestHeibi, do you speak to aliens? Is that what they are looking for? What movies do you watch so I can find the truth. I promise not to bite you!
May 9, 2010 00:43
GUESTHEIBI Hah... I think the movie is named Men in Black. I watched its 1 few years ago. You may check it out...
May 9, 2010 01:37
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Man in Black?? I watched this movie too! Aliens in it are lovely. they are cats, octopus and blackbeetles, some of them work for human...

Are the movie 2 and 3 available in theaters?
May 29, 2010 19:00
  • LOKI
Im available Gloomy
May 29, 2010 20:57
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

Im available Gloomy

Okay... I think, aliens in this movie are less humorous than you...
Post a Reply to: Aliens!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code