Menu
Tips for Shanghai world Expo
Apr 27, 2010 21:58
guest21131 Are you ready to visit Shanghai world Expo? Here I provide some advices.
You may want to visit Expo at early days in May, but one of the officials said that if you prefer a cheaper trip, you’d better not go there in May. The price of airplane tickets is high. According to preliminary estimate, families of three come there in early May would cost 8600RMB at least through a travel service agent. But you can save money by booking plane tickets 35 days earlier. And also the daily cost will be much cheaper in early June…

There are 17 appointed dates (including May 1st, 2nd and 3rd , the first week in October and a week before the closing ceremony) that only the appointed dates’ ticket owners are permitted to visit Expo.
Apr 27, 2010 22:53
Haha, I never plan to go for Shanghai World Expo in May. Everyone knows that there will be thousands of people in Shanghai. Maybe, I will go there in September. The weather won't be too hot and there won't be many people too.
May 22, 2010 05:44
GUEST51185 hey! is it ok for July you think??
we plan to go there with university...
May 22, 2010 23:48
GUEST21131 it is Ok. but as Lonely said above, Shanghai in July is hot, so if you is settled your journey in July, take care of your health. and also it is better go there in weekdays. Good luck.
Post a Reply to: Tips for Shanghai world Expo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code