Menu
Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
Apr 27, 2010 22:57
guest21131 A week ago, an Iranian cleric's (an Iranian prayer leader) claim that immodestly dressed women are responsible for earthquakes, "Many women who do not dress modestly … lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which [consequently] increases earthquakes," he was quoted as saying during Friday prayers in Tehran. Tens of thousands of women around the country plan to show off an extra bit of skin for retorting this argument.

Natural disasters frequently occur in our earth, and it is understandable there are many rumormongers who try to do something consciously or unconsciously. Whatever…..
Apr 29, 2010 17:00
GUEST82222 you got to be kiddin´?

But, on the other hand; politics and religions, aren't they as for our entertainment?
Apr 30, 2010 17:38
  • ROSCO
There is absolutely no doubt cleavage can cause earthquakes. Earthquakes are started by the vibrations men cause while viewing cleavage.
Apr 30, 2010 21:50
  • LARRYBOY
you are right Rosco but not only does it cause internal earthquakes,, but it also leads to a brainwashing of the mind, and tunnel vision. I knew a guy that fell in love with a big girl on the beach,, and this exact same thing happened to him,,, but that was years ago in Mexico.
Apr 30, 2010 22:13
  • DODGER
I haven’t seen a decent décolletage in ages.
Maybe that’s why I haven’t experienced an earthquake lately either.
Dodger.
Apr 30, 2010 22:46
  • LARRYBOY
sounds like a field trip is coming,, what do you say Dodg?? Hopefully Rosco will come too,, he he can get out from under his squeeze. We will take you out to see a earthquake,, sound good??
May 1, 2010 08:26
  • DODGER
Larry B, there’s a Hooters in Beijing, but Nurse won’t let me go. Something to do with my blood pressure.
I wonder were they get the staff from?
Nurse did say that if you can vouch for my behavior she might consider an afternoon outing.
The last time I hear about Rosco, he was still paddling his leaky boat on the way to the Cook Islands.
Apparently The Narrator has the full story.
Dodger.
May 1, 2010 08:51
  • DAINTY
Typical man, blame the women....
May 1, 2010 16:22
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAINTY

Typical man, blame the women....

Who else is there to blame? If women didn't try to be so provocative and alluring the world would be a far safer place. Wars could be avoided by men solving the problems over a few beers. Economies could be restructured while enjoying a round of golf. And of course ..earthquakes would be averted.

Cleavage has a lot to answer for.
May 1, 2010 21:14
  • DODGER
Loki, I suggest that we send Rosco ahead to check out the lay of the land before we follow him.
He could take Dainty with him as an interpreter and guide.
Dodger.
May 2, 2010 01:08
  • BOBERT
Posts here seem to be disappearing faster than tropical rainforest in Brazil!.
Page 1 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code