Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Give her to me and I will find you Dainty

It's a deal. She's yours.
May 13, 2010 16:08
  • DAINTY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Give her to me and I will find you Dainty

Why you want to find me is a mystery, I'm as much use as a peanut on a typewriter but I will take Bobs offer of US$10,000!
May 13, 2010 20:37
  • BOBERT
Welcome aboard Dainty. We have a busy day ahead of us. This morning we must take a helicopter to a deserted tropical island where we can swim in the warm crystal clear sea. Then my chauffeur will drive us to the nearby jungle waterfall to wash away the salt water. Then back to lay on the pristine sand to dry off and have a cordon bleu lunch. The afternnoon will be spent SCUBA diving from my luxury launch. Later in the evening....you will have the opportunity to earn your huge pay check. It's a tough life being a dictator.
May 13, 2010 21:13
  • DODGER
Hang on a minute Bob.
Didn’t you resign the other day?
Dodger.
May 13, 2010 21:20
  • DODGER
“I have decided I am not cut out to be a potentate. Too many fibulas get stuck between my teeth and my delicate digestive system can't process metatarsals. Instead I will spend some time contemplating my navel and searching for the answer. I am told it's 42, but I have reservations.

The role of dictator is now up for grabs. Play safe boys.”
Just in case Dainty missed this post.
He doesn’t have the luxury boat any more. It’s been repossessed.
Dodger.
May 13, 2010 21:50
  • LARRYBOY
The exiled leader now owns a little radio controlled boat whizzing in a pond ,, not even scaring the ducks, while the pigeons eat at his once exalted feet. I think Dainty will hunger for more now than just a couple of hotdogs from the park vendor, which most likely now ,,Dainty will have to pay his way. I think Dainty is too pretty to be sitting around a park watching the ducks trying to drowned the little boat. Our once strong leader has been reduced to a loaf of bread
May 14, 2010 00:22
  • BOBERT
Hmmm. So...fancy a bowel of noodles and a local beer instead Dainty? Your treat of course.

So who's head is big enough to wear my crown? I am tempted to have it mounted, not the crown, the head.
May 14, 2010 00:28
  • DODGER
Perhaps it’s time to have a female Dictator?
Yolanda perhaps? Maybe she’ll give Bob a job as the palace eunuch?
Dodger.
May 14, 2010 00:31
  • BOBERT
So there are rats in the ranks. Dainty; Rest assured I will soon have these mutinous blagards walking the plank at the end of my blade. I will recover the buried treasure and buy another launch. We can splice the main brace together before the sun is over the yardarm and watch these treacherous turncoats sent to Davey Jones locker.
May 14, 2010 00:34
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Perhaps it’s time to have a female Dictator?

Would that be a tator?
Page 9 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code