Menu
Ladies fashion supplier for small orders in Guangzhou
Apr 28, 2010 00:31
  • NINU
Hello

I will be travelling to Guangzhou end of May 2010. I would be grateful if anyone could tell me
1. Where I can buy high quality ladies blouses, dresses and pants at wholesale prices but in small quantities. In all I will need some 500 pieces. The items need to be stylish and classy and of good material.

2. What is a reasonable wholesale price for such items?

3. Is it possible to get small factories to sell me such items with my own logo?

Thank you
Ninu
Apr 29, 2010 03:32
  • AZSHOPPING

Hi NINU,

I am Sally from Guangzhou China. .Nice to see your information. i would like to take this opportunity to introduce GUANG ZHOU KASEYI FASHION TRAPPINGS CO.,LTD for you.

We are wholesaler who selling Korean and Japanese ladies’fashion, All products are directly sold from our own manufacture!
Our own brand--Appelestyles It is very polular with yong ladies for it is fashion styles and good quality .Welcome to visit our website
http://www.appelestyles.net

Our total items are listed on the website,with the full details such as measurement,clothing materials,wholesale price etc.
The measurment including length,chest and so on .and the listed price is the wholesale price. our price range is 4USD to 20USD.

Our min order is 10 pcs. you can mix color,size,styles.

Welcome you to come to Guangzhou and visit our office. we have show room, you can see all of our products and can purchase directly.

Contact methods:

MSN:hotmail.com|azshopingfashion
YM: yahoo.com|kaseyi520

Tel:(86)020-34250677
Fax:(86)020-34250677

3. Is it possible to get small factories to sell me such items with my own logo?

Thank you
Ninu[/quote]
Jun 22, 2010 13:31
GUESTSIBUYA Hi Sally,

Can you give me some information if i would like to buy, how is the term and how i can pay? and how many days will arrive to Indonesia?
You can send email to me: yahoo.com|sibuya89

Thanks
Sibuya
Post a Reply to: Ladies fashion supplier for small orders in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code