Menu
Special funeral
May 2, 2010 21:45
  • RAINDROP
A dead man on motorcycle David Morales Colon, 22, was killed on Thursday, April 22, 2010.
He loves his motorcycle very much. After his death, Colon’s family asked the Marin Funeral Home to embalm David’s body and place him on his beloved motorbike, the Honda CBR600. David Colon rode his bike at the funeral and looked like he was still alive.
The funeral home managed to let a dead man be positioned to ride his motorcycle. Colon is now famously known as the dead man on motorcycle.

May 3, 2010 01:57
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
How can his family feel while looking at their son? In my hometown, people, especially family members respect the dead and they are willing to let him rest in peace without any disturber.

err...anyway, It is what his family prefer to do for him...
May 5, 2010 00:12
GUESTIRIS unbelievable!
May 9, 2010 20:04
  • LOKI
it must of took alot of doing to mold him to the motorcycle. reminds me of clay.
May 9, 2010 22:33
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY

indeed... so what I said above. how his family allow others to break in on peace of the dead?
Last edited by GLOOMYSUNDAY: May 9, 2010 22:33
May 10, 2010 19:05
  • LARRYBOY
It is nice to remember someone in life, with memories and photos,, but I think this is a little extreme. Alot of my family has passed away over time but I remember them in my heart and not in a death photo. Too weird for me. To each their own, as the saying goes. LB
Post a Reply to: Special funeral
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code