Menu
beaches
May 8, 2010 14:53
  • JOSLATER
Hi

I am from Canada and have never visited China, but I would love to do so. I especially just like to relax and sit by beautiful beaches. I do not make a lot of money so I need a nice place to relax that doesn't cost very much. I would also love to have a person from China show me around. I couldn't pay very much but i could contribute some money.

If anyone has some suggestions or would like to email me, please do so.

I am older but can walk very well and love new adventures.

I am hoping to hear from someone soon.

I have just used this forum for the first time today.
May 11, 2010 09:07
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Jo,
I'd show you around Hainan myself if I was there but alas, the job keeps me busy.

Read the review on Hainan and google other websites. there a load of information.

Hainan is a great island to explore, relative easy to get around and you can even hire and drive a car there. Take your Credit Card

In the off season everything is cheap because it is considered too hot and wet no worse than other tropical resorts with a cooling breeze at night. Most of the better beaches are in the south east of the Island and there are a few isolated places but not much there.

Little towns have cheap and basic hotels and the hostels in Dadonghai are a good place to begin to get acquainted with Sanya at least. You may also meet other folk you can hang around with or get advice from.

Some rooms at Blue Sky Hostel overlook the water and are not badly priced, very convenient location and beach will be nice a quiet too. You may even steal into the resort pool next door. Just walk up from the beach and look like you belong. LOL

Enjoy your stay
Post a Reply to: beaches
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code