Menu
Miss Tiffan's Universe 2010
May 23, 2010 21:38
  • LARRYBOY
I appreciate the comment,, considerate yes!! I am considerate to my own son and daughter in raising them in the direction of why they were created. I am considerate and responsible to my children as a (caring) parent. ((Not enough of them around anymore to make a difference)) I can and will not teach them the opposite. It would be too easy to make fun of ones misfortune as you say, then I would be teaching hypocrisy. Now I shake my head at what I see and have to try to explain to them why these people do what they do, for the reasons they were not created for. Corruption is rooted in many ways. Nancy I believe you have a good head on your shoulders, and I hope you are not one of those people that will blame society for the reason people turn out the way they do. Now on the lighter side,, Social programs never really worked especially with the Baboon on the "Nothing to do with him" thread on chitter chatter,,,,,,,,,,just joking. Good to speak with you. Best LB
May 24, 2010 15:24
  • MARRIE
<<Now I shake my head at what I see and have to try to explain to them why these people do what they do, for the reasons they were not created for. >>

Children's heart is full of sunshine and like a blank sheet for u to paint on. The question is how to let them know and uderstand the dark side of life without real life experience themselves.
May 24, 2010 23:17
GUESTNANCY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Good to speak with you. Best LB

Me too, larry. But sometimes, when I in bad mood, I try to drag myself out from blaming the society...
May 24, 2010 23:21
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

Children's heart is full of sunshine and like a blank sheet for u to paint on. The question is how to let them know and uderstand the dark side of life without real life experience themselves.

Dear Marrie, It will bother me most one day when I have a child. Parents did very hard to protect us from evil things. I appreciate.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Miss Tiffan's Universe 2010
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code