Menu
To make a name for himself
May 9, 2010 21:23
  • RAINDROP
Fame was all very well, but it was for generals a peak to climb. Nowadays, many people are obsessed beautiful superstars. In order to get such the same affinity, they try very hard to be heard by the society. TV programs lead out many ‘elections’, such as Super girl in 2005 in China, Britain’s Got Talent and American Idol.
One Million Stars began its game in early May this year. Kong Ming, a boy with face-lifting, is called the reprint of Fan Bingbing. He is already well known but washed out in the second competition.
Maybe he is not a talent in singing and performance, but is it impossible for a general people to be famous... just being himself?

May 9, 2010 22:05
  • LAUGH
I heard about him before. But i m sick of those TV shows coz the final winners are disappointing... I can't see for what they are outstanding, even they have got fame and million fans... Anyway, here I find a photo of Fan Bingbing.

May 9, 2010 22:12
GUESTANDY Hi, Laugh

Why do you say that? I m afraid you would be attacked by the so called Corns. Christ Lee has fans more than millions, so be careful! Huh...one of my friends may kill you if she saw your post....Good luck!

May 10, 2010 23:04
  • LAUGH
At least, he is famous now. It is not necessary for him to be a singer or actor. Actually, he made himself heard as face copyist. Surgery seems help such genery a lot
May 11, 2010 10:52
  • HERBEAT
Well, I didn't hear him before...
May 11, 2010 19:05
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTANDY

Hi, Laugh

Why do you say that? I m afraid you would be attacked by the so called Corns. Christ Lee has fans more than millions, so be careful! Huh...one of my friends may kill you if she saw your post....Good luck!

Death threats because of a comment regarding an empty headed idol. Get a life!
May 11, 2010 19:24
  • MARRIE
The actress (I am not sure if she is hot in today's China) is a typical Shang Dong Province big girl, ie, big figure, long face, thick eyebrow, big eyes. You can see lots of shang dong girls look like her. They look more like Hui minority (originall from Iran or Iraq long long time ago.) Shangdong province provides most actress and actors coz their BIG create good effiects especially on live drama stage.
May 11, 2010 19:32
  • LARRYBOY
Will make a nice wife or husband to someone one day
May 11, 2010 20:21
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE View Post

The actress (I am not sure if she is hot in today's China) is a typical Shang Dong Province big girl, ie, big figure, long face, thick eyebrow, big eyes. You can see lots of shang dong girls look like her. They look more like Hui minority (originall from Iran or Iraq long long time ago.) Shangdong province provides most actress and actors coz t...

Hmm... something new to learn... I'm also from Shandong but it seems I have no characteristic the same as you mentioned... So do I come from Shandoing?
May 11, 2010 20:36
OMG! Never seen such a pretty man before. He does look like Fan Bingging. I am imagining what Fan Bingbing would say after she sees this picture.
May 12, 2010 00:57
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
You are right, MARRIE
The actress comes from Shang Dong Province. And I know that Shangdong province provides most ms beauties since many students of the National Drama Institute comes from Yan Tai, Shandong Province.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To make a name for himself
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code