Menu
Pre-Inauguration
May 10, 2010 18:42
  • LARRYBOY
Now that I am back from my adventure, lets get serious and prepare for our new leaders inauguration. I need all those who are involved, to get on board and give a head count. " NO headhunters,, sorry! Once this has been established, then the actual inauguration will ensue. All members if interested, are invited. No "Guests will be allowed, you must have an actual Username. You will be ignored if you make a post.
Bobert is running for Dictator, and other cabinet members will be appointed. Come laugh with us if you have not already. LB
May 10, 2010 18:46
  • LARRYBOY
I must make a correction to my last statement,, "Come laugh with us OR at us if you have not already. We encourage it!!
May 11, 2010 00:46
  • DODGER
Larry, on a serious note, we need to formalize the Dictators title.
Suggestions would be appreciated from all parties.
There will be a special prize for the winning title.
Special Minister Dodger.
May 11, 2010 01:31
  • BOBERT
Memo to Dodger, Minister for Specials and Happy Endings. The winning entry is.. "potentate". The "special prize" for the winning entry is, I might let the losers live.
May 11, 2010 05:12
  • DODGER
Yes Boss.
Dodger MFSAHE
May 11, 2010 05:59
  • HERBEAT
Welcome back LB. If there's anything I could do, just let me know.
HB, Ministry of Mirth, aka, MOM? - Is that right? Still feel a bit strange...
Anyway, I'll look forward to the Inauguration. A question, will Gloomy also come? I think we'll need the lastest news of our Dictator's preference? Wish he takes a good quality waterproof pen with him...
May 11, 2010 19:06
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Yolanda and yes there is something you can do, since you are The Grand Pubahs secretary, keep him out of the sun until after the election. The media is complaining to me that, because of bad contrast it is hard to photograph Pubah. keep him inside, and hold him down from going outside to shoot transgressors. That is a hobby for him. when can we come up with a date for the inauguration?
May 11, 2010 20:38
  • HERBEAT
Ermm... The Grand Pubahs secretary?
May 12, 2010 00:51
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY

I heard someone call me. who is that?
Sorry HB, I can't tell you since i m private secretary. Huh..
May 12, 2010 01:04
  • BOBERT
You learn fast Gloomy. For $US10,000 per week I demand loyalty from my private secretary.

I have some secretarial work I need done immediatly. Please meet me in the spa with your waterproof pen. You won't need a swimming costume Just bring a towell, and a smile.
May 12, 2010 15:26
  • BOBERT
I have decided I am not cut out to be a potentate. Too many fibulas get stuck between my teeth and my delicate digestive system can't process metatarsals. Instead I will spend some time contemplating my navel and searching for the answer. I am told it's 42, but I have reservations.

The role of dictator is now up for grabs. Play safe boys.
Post a Reply to: Pre-Inauguration
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code