Menu
What do you expect from Shanghai Expo 2010?
May 26, 2010 06:49
  • ELLYSE
June is summer, but a bit less hot than July and August.
Besides, children (both in China and in most Western countries) will still be in school in June, so less family crowds.
May 30, 2010 21:13
  • LAUGH
What ELLYSE said is true. I prefer to go there in June or September. Good weather plus cheap flight...Hope that all the pavilions are still avaliable at that time. It seems people are more likely to see some celebs there these days.
May 30, 2010 21:45
  • COOLSPRINGS
The ticket fees won't be cheaper as times go by. It's better to choose afternoon and night of weekdays visiting expo.
May 31, 2010 21:02
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by COOLSPRINGS

The ticket fees won't be cheaper as times go by. It's better to choose afternoon and night of weekdays visiting expo.

Like Coolsprings, I'd like to go there at night. The night view is much more beautiful. Don't hesitate to press the shutter of your camera!
May 31, 2010 21:08
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

What ELLYSE said is true. I prefer to go there in June or September. Good weather plus cheap flight...Hope that all the pavilions are still avaliable at that time. It seems people are more likely to see some celebs there these days.

Speaking of seeing celebs, I watched a video shot by some visitors in expo site. The Super Junior ( a pop band in South Korea) performed yesterday there. Their appearance caused an disorder. Many fans swarmed into the hall to watch the show. So crazy!
Jun 1, 2010 01:50
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE

June is summer, but a bit less hot than July and August.
Besides, children (both in China and in most Western countries) will still be in school in June, so less family crowds.

Hi ! I am coming from India alongwith my wife in July. We plan to be in Shanghai from the 15th July evening till 19th July evening. What all do you suggest we can do apart from the Expo. I heard that there are long queues for the main pavilions... what all should we see at the expo. i also want to see shanghai.... heard about the water towns ...
Jun 2, 2010 19:58
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by SIDDHARTHVARMA View Post

Hi ! I am coming from India alongwith my wife in July. We plan to be in Shanghai from the 15th July evening till 19th July evening. What all do you suggest we can do apart from the Expo. I heard that there are long queues for the main pavilions... what all should we see at the expo. i also want to see shanghai.... heard about the water to...

Except the Expo, you may also visit some attractions in Shanghai including the Bund, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple etc. If you want to see the water town, you need go to Zhujiaojiao(朱家角). Or you can go to Tongli in Suzhou.
Jun 2, 2010 21:40

Many ppl don't have any idea of the crowded expo, here's the prove
Jun 3, 2010 22:06
  • ELLYSE
What should you see at the Expo? That's quite impossible to answer well, unless you tell us more information about yourself!
If you want to discuss Expo visiting, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
Jun 7, 2010 20:42
  • WUYUETIAN
Shanghai is becoming aging city. When u walk in non commercial areas, it's very quiet. It really makes u headache when u hear that u have wain on the line for hours before approaching French Pavilion.
Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you expect from Shanghai Expo 2010?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code