Menu
What do you expect from Shanghai Expo 2010?
Jul 17, 2010 10:50
  • INWAYCHINA
around 50 minutes.
Jul 21, 2010 02:20
Quote:

Originally Posted by NGFC

this is what Chinese people called ...."people mountain people sea "
scary .... I'm going in end of Aug, hopefully not that crowded !

My friend,I'm afraid u will be disappointed, there r really LOTS of ppl .lol.
Jul 21, 2010 02:22
  • EASTCARPET
there are so many people in the Shanghai Expo site.I went to there with my family members,6 in total.The pavilions are beautiful and fatanstic .But we spent too much time waiting inline to enter a pavilion.Finally,we just entered 8 pavilions.They are Australia,Turkey,Tailand,Greece,Indonesia,France,Germany and Malasia.I heard that some people buy one 7-days ticket to visit the expo site again and again.It is unbelievable.I will not go there any more .
Jul 21, 2010 02:24
  • EASTCARPET
I WENT TO THIS PAVILION TOO.Outside of it,
Jul 21, 2010 02:27
  • EASTCARPET
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST26140

You guys make me so worried. I'm planning to go to Expo this Sep. so normally, how long does it take to enter a pavilion at average. I think I will spend 2-3 days in shanghai only.

Donot be worried.
Jul 21, 2010 02:29
  • EASTCARPET
Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDTHEBEST

Many ppl don't have any idea of the crowded expo, here's the prove

I took some photos like those.I can show you guys later
Jul 25, 2010 00:48
  • RYULKEY
Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDTHEBEST

Many ppl don't have any idea of the crowded expo, here's the prove

Oh,man.let me tell you the true .
The crowed is for Super Junior M(a band in China,not Korea.It's a part of Super Junior) ,not for Expo .I'm a University student in Shanghai.
Jul 25, 2010 23:20
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYULKEY

Oh,man.let me tell you the true .
The crowed is for Super Junior M(a band in China,not Korea.It's a part of Super Junior) ,not for Expo .I'm a University student in Shanghai.

Really? maybe these photos have already scared many potential visitors for Shanghai Expo.
Super Junior M is not Super junior?
Jul 27, 2010 18:59
I attended Expo for seven days and I saw about 90 pavilions. However, I almost always had "Green Channel" (VIP) access, so I rarely had to wait in line. My mother is unable to walk long distances, and being over 70, she qualified for a wheelchair. NOTE: Starting July 1st, the age requirement for Green Channel access was increased to 75.

Larger pavilions can take almost an hour to see, and some take over an hour to really see them properly. Just walking through these pavilions so you can say you were there is a waste. Still, there are many pavilions that have so little content you really can just walk through and still see almost everything. These pavilions can take just a few minutes. Joint pavilions are great because you can usually just walk right in, and they have a lot of different countries in one place. Some of these pavilions are very good, and most at least look pretty cool.

The UBPA is also really nice, and you can just walk in most of the pavilions. Lots of great technology on display. Overall, we averaged about 1.5 pavilions per hour, but that time includes meals, snacks, and bathroom breaks. However, this doesn't include any significant time standing in line. To really see every pavilion would probably take more than a month.

The World Expo is an incredible event. I really enjoyed it, and I highly recommend going.
Jul 29, 2010 02:33
  • FZBLYY
The weather is so hot that i can`t move out ,but i really want to go to shanghai for this wonderrful show, My best friend had been there .She said she spent the whole afternoon standing in a queue .At last ,saw nothing ,Because she had to go back by train, time is urgent .what a pity . i plain go there few months later ,maybe Oct. will be nice . OOO。。。
Page 5 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you expect from Shanghai Expo 2010?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code