Menu
assisted living in China
May 11, 2010 00:56
guest95921 I have M.S..I live in assisted living. I draw approximately $1600 disability a month from the V.A.. All of it ,is paid to the assisted living venue.I have to use the V.A. Hospital for any medical needs.
I want to move to Beijing China..My daughter lives there. I need to be with her. I am ill.
I want to know if I can find an assisted living venue that the V A will recognize.. So as to maintain my V A pension. And have a residence.What is the name of it?. The name of the and if the V.A will except my assignment to it so as to continue receiving my VA allotments.
May 11, 2010 08:56
  • JABAROOTOO
I suggest you ask the V A if they have any relationship with facilities outside the US

I personally doubt very much that there is any 'assisted living' facilities in China for the locals, let alone available to foreigners, even if you are prepared to pay for it.

Alternatively, if the V A were understanding of your wish to be living near your daughter, then you could rent a small apartment, hire a registered nurse, and a housekeeper and live quite comfortably on your allowance.

Ask them............

All the best with you future

Nov 1, 2010 00:27
GUEST21010 I agree with the guest. Hiring a HomeHealth care company may be a good option if you don't require 24/7 care. If you do require 24/7 care then please contact us through the site below.

This site is dedicated to finding care in Shanghai (Beijing is next)

www.Tianlunyiyangyuan.com

as far as the VA......consult them prior to moving.
Dec 12, 2012 08:28
  • COMMING
I think there are some very good health care and assisted living facilities are being provided in china for elders an dsenior citizens, which need to provided in some other ares and countries also. As a lot of elders and seniors need some special facilities to be provided at their stage of life.

Jan 13, 2013 04:52
  • COMMING
Quote:

Originally Posted by COMMING

I think there are some very good health care and assisted living facilities are being provided in china for elders an dsenior citizens, which need to provided in some other ares and countries also. As a lot of elders and seniors need some special facilities to be provided at their stage of life.

Any comments?
aged care tweed heads
Post a Reply to: assisted living in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code