Menu
where is Hallelujah mountain featured in movie Avantar?
May 11, 2010 23:02
  • VENUSLONG
Voting without time limit
Multiple Vote
  1. 0 vote(s)
  2. 0 vote(s)
Where is Hallelujah Mountain featured in Hollywood blockbuster”Avatar”? It is in Zhangjiajie,Hunan province.
The”Southern Sky Column”in Zhangjiajie in the northwest of Hunan povince is becoming more famous along with the release of film”Avatar”,it had its name changed to “Avatar Hallelujah Mountain” in a ceremony on 25th January. The peak is 1,074 meters above the sea level and one of more than 3,000 mountains in the Yuanjiajie Scenic spot,the core area of the World Natural Heritage Wulingyuan Scenic Zone in Zhangjiajie City,Huanan province.
The movie Avatar was inspired by the “Southern Sky Column”,as a hollywood photographer spent 4 days trip in Zhangjiajie on December 2008,many pictures he shot became prototypes for vavious elements in the “Avatar” movie. The government said:”we renamed the peak to Avatar Hallelujah Muntain to show People that Zhangjiajie is walking into the world now.”
Pandora is far,but Zhangjiajie is near. It is understood that with the release of “Avatar”, Zhangjiajie’s tourism will receive a boom this year,. Many senic spots are get ready to welcome tourists from all around the world.

May 12, 2010 00:17
  • LAUGH
Hi, VENUSLONG

I won't vote any of them coz I hold my point that Southern Sky Column should not change her name to Avatar Hallelujah Mountain. It is not important whether the movie Avatar was inspired by it or not. I doubt, "Avatar Hallelujah Muntain will show Zhangjiajie is walking into the world."
Post a Reply to: where is Hallelujah mountain featured in movie Avantar?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code