Menu
Visa going to Macau and then to China
May 12, 2010 21:16
  • JOIE8888
My friend is from the Philippines and he had no time to apply for China Visa as he has to rush to HongKong. We were informed in HK that he cannot apply Visa from HongKong.

Can we travel with him to Macau and from Macau apply China Visa for him. How long will it take or we can apply for his visa at the China Border.

Pls kindly advise urgently, very grateful and appreciate.

Joey
May 12, 2010 22:53
  • RAINDROP
As I know, Philippines donot need a visa to enter Macao. They can enjoy 30 Days' Visa free period. Foreigners can apply apply for the visa to enter Macao at the airport when they arrive at Macao. But I have no idea about HongKong visa application. hope can help. Rain
May 12, 2010 23:23
  • ELLYSE
Who informed you in Hong Kong that he cannot get a China visa in Hong Kong? Use a good visa agency eg Forever Bright: http://www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk
Otherwise, visa agencies in Macau should also be able to get him one.
May 13, 2010 00:05
GUEST51141 I was informed by the Chinese Embassy and Swire Travel that Philippine Passport going to China even as a Tourist has to apply from their respective country.

so I was thinking what if enters Macau first.. do you think he could enter China?

Thanks
May 13, 2010 00:33
  • ELLYSE
Ask Forever Bright first.
Nov 26, 2012 13:51
GUESTVIA do you know agency in macau issuing china visa? thanks
Nov 26, 2012 19:36
GUEST45467
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTVIA

do you know agency in macau issuing china visa? thanks

Do you want to apply for your visa personally or ask an agency to handle it for you? If you need an agency, better contact CTS branch in Macau. They are very capable of helping people get their visa though they don't issue visa.

https://www.ctshk.com/english/useful/chinesevisa.htm
Post a Reply to: Visa going to Macau and then to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code