Menu
Grow taller
May 12, 2010 21:44
guestEva You're gonna go on a trip to Martinique, a little French island in the Carribean. People on this island have a special habit that they never bow even something valued drop to the ground. They bring themselves a bamboo clamp on back, and nip the dropped thing up.
The advanced climate of this island brings up indocile people. They keep waist straight when they have to kneel down. The youth adults there grew taller through past ten years. The average stature of male is up to 1.9m and female 1.74m.

Do you believe this? can it help us to grow taller? If so, I want to have a try!
May 12, 2010 22:44
  • RAINDROP

Sounds reasonable but it;s hard to carry out. I want my hight increase...However,I cant imagine how to wash face and brush teeth without bowing down. It must be numb body if I do so.
May 16, 2010 00:35
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
"They bring themselves a bamboo clamp on back, and nip the dropped thing up. "
So, everyone bring himself a clamp everyday? Do they use it to tie shoestring??
May 17, 2010 20:55
  • LOKI
I hope it can help!! Can i tie your shoes Gloomy, I am close enough to the ground to do it!!
May 17, 2010 22:31
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
LOKI, Good, you are everywhere.

I don't want to be close to the ground, so i came here.hah... No wonder that people in this land take them clamps that they can be used to drive baddy away...
May 21, 2010 19:29
  • ROSCO
Does this process only work on height? Or length as well.
Post a Reply to: Grow taller
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code