Menu
If you want to travel HuangShan(the Yellow mountain),I will be your guider
May 17, 2010 20:49
  • STEVENSD

Dear Tourists,

We engage in the self-travel service of HuangShan in the south door of Tang Kou town. We could offer the services like engagement, hotel room reservation, travel route design, sightseeing interpretation, carpooling, return-trip ticket reservation etc. We would like to have a comprehensive introduction as below.

Engagement: We are able to arrange our professionally trained staff to meet you at the railway station of HuangShan by raising the billboard with your name. If you would like to, it only costs you RMB 15 per person to take you to our place and we will warmly welcome you at the scenic spot of HuangShan(Tang Kou). Similarly, we are able to arrange our staff to meet you at the coach station at the scenic spot of HuangShan (Tang Kou) if you come here by bus or if you come here by self-driving, we could also able to meet you at the exit of expressway and guide you to the destination in case some of the traveler got lose or cheated by frauds.

Hotel Room Reservation: We are able to book the hotel room in the foot or middle of the mountain according to your preference. Comparison with others, we offer lower price and comprehensive room type for you. Moreover, we have geography advantage.

Travel Route Design: There are lots scenic spots, for example, Hong Village, Jade Vale, Kowloon Waterfall etc., in the foot or nearby HuangShan. We are able to design the most reasonable travel route in terms of your personal request and departure time as it is impossible to strolling all the spots roughly in the limited timing.

Sightseeing Interpretation: I will introduce the mountaineering route and notes comprehensively according to the map of HuangShan before the beginning of your trip. We will help you to arrange a best route according to your physical capability and travel days. And you will have a general knowledge of HuangShan and completely have the confidence to stroll in HuangShan by yourself.

Carpooling: We are able to help you to share a vehicle if you would like to a specific spot so that you could save the expenditure and time. According to our experiences, the transportation in HuangShan is not well developed. Only few regular buses are arranged to the destination of some spots per day and sometimes you have to transfer another bus or even there is no bus to some spots. Under those circumstances, we are capable of arranging carpooling for you to save the expenditure and time. Furthermore, it will be safer for you as a stranger in HuangShan.

Return-trip Ticket Reservation: We are able to book the return-trip ticket (both bus and railway ticket) from HuangShan to respective cities. It is free for booking the bus ticket but we have handling charge of RMB 5~15 per ticket to book the train ticket as agent in the central city is entrusted by us.

Welcome travel to HuangShan and we will make the best effort to ensure you have a perfect trip here.

Mobile Number: 13965532114

Email: hotmail.com|hstianchang

Mar 10, 2011 09:27
GUESTBRIAN R... Hello,
I am working in Taizhou with my wife and daughter. We would like to visit the Yellow Mountains for 3 days from April 2 - 4 returning to Taizhou on the evening of the 5th. We enjoy hiking and although are slowing down can walk all day. We do not want to do any technical climbing but would love to see the senery and enjoy nature.

I may want to bring several of my students because they are city kids and have not experenced the pleasure and beauty of nature. This will be determined by the cost, they are students and therefore have little money.

I don't know the area and would appreciate advice on which trails to take and where to stay.

Is this a good time to come, or will it be very crowded. We will bring rain coats and warm clothing in case of rain.

Our plan is to take an evening train from Taizhou on April 1st and return on the evening of April 5th.
Thank you, Brian
Mar 11, 2011 01:57
  • BL2022
Let’s make a rough calculation. The admission fee of the Yellow Mountain is RMB230 now. If your students have an authorized student ID card, they will be admitted at rmb115. Then, another large cost would be accommodation. Since you will climb the mountain by foot, it is better to stay overnight on the mountain. The accommodation fee there is about rmb100-150 per night for a room of 6-8 persons. So you will spend about rmb400 per one to stay three nights there on the mountain. And the transportation fee, the dinning, etc. I think your students need to prepare at least RMB 1,000 for this trip. Also, the only train from Taizhou泰州to Huangshan (K221/224) arrives at 23:40. In this case, you may need to stay one more night in the downtown area of Huangshan City.

There are buses going to Huangshan Scenic Area from Huangshan City Tourists Center.

It will not be cold, but humid. It is around the Tomb Sweeping Day (April 5th) and there will be more tourists. If you will go, better book the hotel in advance. The early, the better.
Post a Reply to: If you want to travel HuangShan(the Yellow mountain),I will be your guider
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code