Menu
Experienced interpreter/translator available in Guangzhou
May 18, 2010 02:38
  • SMILEGU507
Hi there. This is Frankie(+86-13060815206). I am an honest, reliable and easy-going male with rich experience(7 years) in translation and interpretation (have experiece in traveling to HK and UK, gain China Tour Guide Certificate). I can speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English fluently. I am familiar with wholesale markets and have traveled to main cities in China like Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Foshan, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, Yiwu, Chongqing, Qingdao, Guilin etc. as a business interpreter.

I work as Interpreter/translator/Business assistant and have provided one stop sourcing services like sampling, ordering, following up, inspection and arrange shipping for clients from USA, UK, Australia, Holland, South Africa, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan etc.

If you need a translator, interpreter, tour guide or business assistant(part time or full time), just feel free to contact me,Frankie Email: 163.com|frankiegz, MSN:hotmail.com|smiletranslation , Skype: smile507, cellphone: +86-13060815206. You will be always welcome.
Post a Reply to: Experienced interpreter/translator available in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code