Menu
need a guide
May 18, 2010 15:07
  • SANTOS_G15
hi,
I am santhosh 24 year old indian interested in travelling to china in 2011.i love nature and would love to keep my trip to less travelled but beautiful paths in districts of hunan,guanxi,yunan,sichuan.i would love to keep the travel to buses to keep costs down.I just need a good itinary for these places for say 21 days.i will be landding in shangai and leaving through shangai.just to give an idea of what i like i would love to go to Tiger LG, Jiuzhaigou in northern Sichuan province and Tian chi in Xinjiang,Wulingyuan arealijiang,Yangshuo & the Li River.If anybody knows a good guide please recommend.i will take care of his transporattion,accomodation and food and entrance.Any interested guide pofoicient in sw china can also contact me.
May 18, 2010 22:03
  • ELLYSE
Train is also a good way to save on travel cost, no need to limit yourself to buses.
However I would say you're going too much "all over the place" with the destinations you mentioned for 21 days. If you limit yourself to mainly Xinjiang, or mainly Yunnan, you would have a better time.
May 19, 2010 01:48
  • ALFEX
Hi, I met a very good guide while staying in Lijiang. His name is Nongbu.

Email address:yahoo.com.cn|nongbu_lijiang

Contact him and tell him I recommended you.

Albert Felix
Post a Reply to: need a guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code