Menu
Be very careful.
Jan 4, 2011 13:47
  • BOBERT
You could be right Dodger, but to be honest I have never left my trouser snake alone long enough to find out.

As both you and the man falling past the 21st floor correctly said, that's another storey.
Jan 5, 2011 05:22
  • DODGER
Bob, I have tried very hard to leave my snake alone, but it insists on raising its head. But it’s a beautiful snake, almost my best friend……sometimes it is, in times of loneliness…..but that’s another storey.

Cheers, Dodger.

PS is anyone going to get this?
Jan 5, 2011 15:38
  • BOBERT
Dodger, thankfully nobody but you and I will get this. Everyone understands the attractions of the one eyed trouser snake but few will appreciate the subtleties of this exchange. A tip...try sitting on your hand untill it goes numb before fondling the snake so as to appreciate the feeling of detachment. As Sir Les Patterson (AKA Dame Edna) said while explaining his obvious protruding embarrasment to Sir Michael Parkinson.. "Sorry, but you caught me dreaming about a map of Tasy."

Jan 5, 2011 19:49
  • DODGER
Bob, I remember watching that Dame Edna and Sir Less interview; absolutely hilarious.

The current ‘Amusement’ forum seems to have been moved to ‘International marriages’, however, with a Mr. Miillette taking the lead roll.
Perhaps it’s time for our old friend Sherlock to reappear, to check on the veracity on the afore mentioned gentleman.
It has stumped the good doctor.

Dodger.
Jan 5, 2011 21:52
  • BOBERT
I'm on it Dodger. As Alice said...this just gets curioser and curioser!
Jan 6, 2011 04:36
  • DODGER
Bob,
just had a thought. Perhaps Mr. Millette would be better off paying by the hour the same as the other blokes. At least he would be guaranteed a happy ending.
But sadly I think there are going to be tears before bedtime before this is over.
Septics, don't you just love em.

Dodger.
Jan 6, 2011 15:30
  • BOBERT
Dodger,
It's got to be a wind up. Not even a god bothering septic could be that idiotic. But even as I type I realise that not only could they...they usually are!

Jan 6, 2011 15:41
  • BOBERT
I just read all septics posts. A chopper pilot..a Chrysler exec..retired at 30..but too broke to lend Suzy Wong 10 bucks? Far many many inconsistencies. It's a wind up.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Be very careful.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code