Menu
Need a Tour Guide/Translator in China?
May 20, 2010 22:31
  • NIKIYAN007
I am a native Chinese based in LA. I am from Xi'an, China. I speak perfect Chinese & English, and I would love to show you my country! Any city you want to go: Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Guilin.............
If you don't just care about all the tourists spots, but rather to have authentic Chinese taste. I am your guide.

I will be your translator, and take you to Local bars/restanrants, shows, or just simply walking on the street, have a cup of tea and people watching, or simply
enjoy a bike ride on Xi'an's ancient city wall, and have some delicous street food! If you desire a relaxing time in China, call me up. I believe a good travel is not about going to the touists spots ( we can sit in a starbucks in forbidden city if you want. we can climb great wall if you want). Let me know your intersts, whcih city you would like to go, and I will serve you the best to meet your need. I will book the tickets, order the taxi, plan the train ride, & book the hotle...all you need is to sit back & relax! Of course if you need one or two days off just to explore on your own, it's fine too! Actually it's a very good idea so you know you can have all the fun on your own too!

Please contact me, let me know your needs, I will serve you the BEST!
If you just need guide for one day or two, or very particular, it's ok too, I can satisfy all you need! It does not matter if you have been to the country, or never been, it's time to explore something new and fun! I am an independent tour guide to make you relax, and that's the goal.

May 26, 2010 03:55
  • TONYWANG
Do you need to rent a car in Shanghai???
I have a sedan which can carry about 4 persons.Travelling by car is much more convenicent in Shanghai. The price reasonable.

One day:400RMB( in Shanghai)

I also can pick you up at the airport. (200RMB)

If you rent my car, I would like to be your tour guide for free.
Email: hotmail.com|wg2008
Msn: hotmail.com|wg2008
QQ: 41443743
MP:13901788519
Feb 23, 2011 22:45
  • HEYILOVEYOU
Me too, I also have a better sedan, but I am in Qingdao(Tsingdao). If you want a sedan service, no matter for business or travel, my car are all suitable: Passat 2.0 Volks Wagen.

Contact info: 0086 132 0532 9560
Email:hotmail.com|supplychem
or 163.com|lqyhero

Post a Reply to: Need a Tour Guide/Translator in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code