Menu
seeking advise for the best way to go to Huangshan on the same day arr Pudong 1345
May 21, 2010 03:17
  • WINSOME
I am arriving Shanghai pudong on June 1 and want to go to Huangshan before flying off again on June 4, i have been checking and a lot of info are outdated. I booked my flight when I saw there was a flight from Pudong to Huangshan and now it is none. Tried to asked around and someone suggested me to go to Hangzhou to catch a bus....I am so frustrated!
May 21, 2010 19:11
  • ELLYSE
Hey, don't be. There's indeed a Shanghai -- Huangshan flight, but it leaves from Hongqiao airport at 1400, so that's no good for you.
No need to go to Hangzhou to catch a bus though, there're buses from Shanghai. If you arrive at Pudong airport at 1345, I would recommend that you catch the 1712 departure from Shanghai South long-distance bus station to Tunxi, and pre-buy the ticket. Is that ok with you? The bus takes about 5-6 hours to get to Tunxi.
You could spend Wed-Thu 2-3/6 on the mountain, then take overnight train K8420/K8417 (1915--0939) back to Shanghai, arriving on Fri 4/6. What time is your flight out on Fri 4/6?
Have replied you on email as well.
Post a Reply to: seeking advise for the best way to go to Huangshan on the same day arr Pudong 1345
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code