Information on Pudong Airport & travel from Pudong Aiport after midnight
May 23, 2010 18:41
  • CHOONYUNNGUI
Hi Everyone

(1) Is there any public transport or shuttle service from Pudong Airport,
I need to go to Shanghai South Train Station and how much is the
fares?
(2) Is the Airport open 24 hours
(3) In the Airport are there any restaurant or coffe shop open 24 hours?

Many thanks.

Ngui
May 23, 2010 21:06
GUESTIVY You can take airdrome line 7, but it is not available in midnight. So you may take 机场夜宵线 (airdrome night line), get off at Huashan road, Yanan zhonglu , then transfer to bus 315 to Shanghai North Train Station. The bus ticket is very cheap.
Pudong airport is not open 24 hours. it opens 2 hours before the first flight and close 1hour after tha last flight. But there are 24-hour rest place.
May 23, 2010 23:15
take a taxi to Shanghai south railway station.
May 26, 2010 19:49
  • ELLYSE
Shanghai North train station?! There's no such train station in use for passenger services.
1) Airport shuttle no.7 runs between Pudong airport and Shanghai South train station, but the last departure from Pudong airport is at 2300, and the earliest one next morning is at 0700. Fare on the airport shuttle is 20 RMB/pax.
2) No, I don't think so.
3) There's an airport hotel in between terminals 1 and 2. Otherwise, nothing at the airport will be open 24-hours.
If you've any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg ChoonYunnGui) in the subject line.
Post a Reply to: Information on Pudong Airport & travel from Pudong Aiport after midnight
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code