Menu
Fainting goats
Jun 4, 2010 04:48
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

I tried putting my head in the sand when the bill collectors came. ..........It didnt work. The collectors left ,, but the bills were still there.

LonelyJo,, Laugh is just joking!

Larry, you really did this?
Jun 4, 2010 04:55
  • LOKI
Its easy to put my head in places where it doesnt belong. I do it alot. Where is Uncle Bobert? He told me he would never leave. Even though I am funny looking, I still have a heart. Uncle Bobert always took me out to the shopping mall. He put a tin cup in my hand so people would put pennies in the cup so he could buy beer. He would give me beer too!!! Uncle Larry is good to me. He passes me around to the ladies.
Jun 4, 2010 05:04
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Larry, you really did this?

Now now Jimmy,, dont believe everything you hear. Only when the unsecured debt came,, ie: credit card bills,,personal loans. An ostrich thinking is " If I put my head in the sand, I cant see them ,,so that means that,, they cant see me. I tried to move away but like an evil spirit, they ( the bills) followed me. Just joking
Jun 4, 2010 21:20
  • MARRYMAX
So funny! No matter where you put your head in, those things (credit card bills, personal loans etc) do exist even you can't see them. Don't be an ostrich! If he puts his head in the sands and thinks that he is safe, he is so wrong that he will be caught and cooked. By the way, do you guys eat ostrich?
Jun 5, 2010 09:00
  • TRINHWAH
ostrick like big chicken? I eat it. Larry eat no bone. Dainty eat bone big one I help want it speak english.
Jun 5, 2010 21:29
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI View Post

Its easy to put my head in places where it doesnt belong. I do it alot. Where is Uncle Bobert? He told me he would never leave. Even though I am funny looking, I still have a heart. Uncle Bobert always took me out to the shopping mall. He put a tin cup in my hand so people would put pennies in the cup so he could buy beer. He would give me beer too...

So I see, the little baby also misses your uncle Bob, Hope he will come back and join us again.
gloomy.
Jun 5, 2010 21:38
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Haah, I would love to try this ,,put head in sand, or hand on ears when seeing something horrible. Ostrich is too big that I have tried ride on her back once. She is so cute that I never think of eating her with knife and fork.
Jun 7, 2010 15:45
  • DAINTY
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRINHWAH

ostrick like big chicken? I eat it. Larry eat no bone. Dainty eat bone big one I help want it speak english.

I've left some of my big bone for Bob, hopefully the beer dangling at the end will lure him back!
Jun 7, 2010 22:34
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Yes, I hope so. Dainty. Bob will be back If he don't want to break our hearts.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fainting goats
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code