Menu
Will you marry such a girl?
May 26, 2010 21:25
  • JIMMYB
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 4 vote(s)
  2. 15 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Have you ever watched Fei Cheng Wu Rao? Don’t misunderstand it. It is not the movie ‘If You Are Not the One ’made by Director Feng Xiaogang. What I am referring is a TV program made by Jiang Su TV Station. Actually, it is just a dating TV program. Boys and girls meet each other via this program to find their Mr. Right or Snow Princess.

Honestly, very few of them successfully find their Mr. Right or Snow Princess. But some of them have become famous due to their “stunning performances”. Ma Nuo is one of them.

She has been known to the public for some of her words. The most famous one is “I would rather cry in a BMW than smile on a bike”. See, you must know what kind of girl she is. For her, money is the most important.

Will you marry such a girl?

If you don’t know who she is, please google 马诺 (Ma Nuo) and then you will figure out how she looks.

Finally, a multiple-choice question for girls, which will you choose?
May 26, 2010 21:38
Well, she is too expensive to marry. Good luck to her! I really hope that she could find a guy who can offer her a BMW and let her cry in it.
May 27, 2010 20:31
  • KEVIN0518
I've heard of this TV program. It is just a showcase. It is said that those poeple were just good actors and actresses. They make money by shooting this TV program. Some people do become very famous by taking part in this TV program.

And I've also found that almost all failed to quick-match successfully.
May 30, 2010 21:55
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Hum. Interesting topic. It it popular for Girls to become famous by such 'shocking' statement at this stage.
May 31, 2010 21:13
  • MARRYMAX
I am happy to see that there has been no one who voted for the first choice so far. I haven't watched this TV program. Tonight I am going to watch it.

Wish all girls who hold the same dream like Ma Nuo could realize their dreams! That's their choice! None of our business!
May 31, 2010 21:33
  • MARRIE
I will choose smile on bike. The thing is why she doesn't think of smile in BMW. The date when she starts crying in BMW is the date that she starts losing BMW.
May 31, 2010 21:37
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Wish all girls who hold the same dream like Ma Nuo could realize their dreams!

Hehe, it indicates the above voters are all love-paramountcy, or maybe male ones. Actually, no one would be surprised to see such reality for modern girls. It is what they pursue.
May 31, 2010 21:56
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

I will choose smile on bike. The thing is why she doesn't think of smile in BMW. The date when she starts crying in BMW is the date that she starts losing BMW.

Well said, Marrie! The date when she start smiling on a bike may be the date that she starts winning a BMW. Living happily is the most important. If you are happy, the bike can be your BMW too.
Jun 1, 2010 00:43
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
MARRIE and MARRY, Great comment on BMW.
Jun 3, 2010 02:43
  • BL2022
As #1 said, she is too expensive.
Jun 4, 2010 04:56
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

As #1 said, she is too expensive.

She is expensive but I think that there are still people who can afford to marry her. The key is whether they are willing to do so.

Another girl who took part in this program was famous (rather say notorious) too. She earned fame by exposing her naked photos on the internet. Some people said that she did this on purpose and took these photos willingly though she announced that she was forced to take those photos. See, no one believes what she said. Forget to say! Her name is Yan Fengjiao.

Now it is said that a very rich guy from Shanxi has help her erase her "dirty history".
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you marry such a girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code