Menu
luggage storage facilities
May 31, 2010 17:57
  • NOMADIC
Does anyone know of any luggage storage facilities at either Qufu, or at the Yunzhuo train station? I need somewhere to store my luggage for 1 day whilst I visit Confuses temple?? Many thx
May 31, 2010 21:51
  • ELLYSE
All train and long-distance bus stations I've encountered in China have had left luggage facilities, so Yanzhou (not Yunzhuo) and Qufu should be no exception.
BTW, Confucius isn't confused, but it sounds like YOU are?!
Jun 1, 2010 00:19
GUEST18449 Thank you so much for your prompt reply, its much appreciated. BTW you are so right, ..Confuscius says there is no traveller like a confused traveller...
Jun 2, 2010 20:22
  • ELLYSE
No problem, you're welcome.
Jun 3, 2010 00:23
GUEST18449 on a seperate subject, do you know of any budget airlines in china please? I need to book several internal domestic flights while i am in china and am being told that flights are cheap, but all the ones i keep finding are quite expensive.
Thank you
JIm
Jun 3, 2010 22:03
  • ELLYSE
The only one that I know of is Spring Airlines, but they fly limited routes. What routes are you looking to fly, and when? "Cheap" is a relative concept.
If you've any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
Jun 4, 2010 05:32
  • BIZTRAVELER
I am actually on a business trip now and am about 1.5 hrs away from Qufu. When are you planning to go to Qufu? I have a car and driver so if your plans fall on some of my down time, maybe we can meet up and visit the temple.

BTW, for flights I usually book using ctrip.com. Closest major airport is Jinan, but there is another tiny airport in Jining with very limited flights.

Joe
Jun 4, 2010 05:38
GUEST15137 Hi Joe, Thanks for your very kind offer, unfortunately i dont arrive until the middle of June. I appreciate the thought though. Rgds Jim
Post a Reply to: luggage storage facilities
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code