Menu
Neutral Fashion
May 31, 2010 23:14
  • RAINDROP
In modern world, people live an exquisite life. More and more neglect the gender difference, both on personalities and appearance.

In East Asia, now “boy toys” is popular. For example, parents in South Korea tend to intitle their children with neutral names. While in western countries, it was once gone with a neutral beauty. For example, one from American Idol last year, the runner-up, I mean. I wonder how the experts define ‘Androgynous’. More drift with the tide, real or not.

And as an outlier, I have no problem with it. But how is going on when it happened to one of your family member? Also, what do you think, is the cause of neutral beauty popularity?

Jun 1, 2010 00:40
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
As what you say, it is the trend. Look cool really.
Jun 1, 2010 20:14
They do look cool, to some people. But I don't like them. A girl is born to be a girl and that's why she is charming. Also a man should keep his manhood. Don't try to disguise as a girl. Remember that you are not an actor in Peking Opera.
Jun 1, 2010 22:32
  • RAINDROP
Absolutely accordence with my view. But you escaped from thinking about my question which I confused with no answer. Nothing or little concern of mine if others live their life in this way, but I do worry alot that it happend on one of my close friends.
Jun 2, 2010 20:42
  • MARRYMAX
Some boys prefer to pretend as girls. Now girls would like to dress and act as boys. The world has gone crazy!
Jun 2, 2010 21:18
  • RAINDROP
I don't know why she likes to wear clothes like that. she, in eyes of others is strange. But i m sure she is not a lesbian. with girls' nature, she handle her life well than everyone I know. And she often plays the woman when I made fun of that. Actually her mother set up an angst of her since she was a little girl.
Jun 10, 2010 03:48
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Some boys prefer to pretend as girls. Now girls would like to dress and act as boys. The world has gone crazy!

Haha, the world isn't crazy. The people are crazy.
Jun 10, 2010 04:04
  • BL2022
People's aesthetic standard is changing. Maybe it will change back someday, just like fashion. For instance, curly hair was very very popular in 1990s; even females have their hair cured. But it was gone gradually. Recently, it has been picked up again, since 2008 or much earlier time. You can see many curly hairs in streets nowadays, either worn by male or female.
Jun 23, 2010 23:11
  • ELLIOTT
By male? seldom seen, like musicians or members in bands? Why do they attractive? Confused.
Jun 28, 2010 03:48
  • CHARLOTT
At least they are still girls. Be careful, Boys! There are many transsexuals nowadays.
Jun 29, 2010 21:38
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARLOTT

At least they are still girls. Be careful, Boys! There are many transsexuals nowadays.

And be careful with girls who wear heavy cosmetics. They might be boys. A boy in China looks very like a girl after he uses cosmetics.
Post a Reply to: Neutral Fashion
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code