Menu
Internet Man Search
Jun 1, 2010 21:34
guestNancy Do you use “Human Flesh Search”? It firstly occurred in 2001. The BBC called it in this way, while American Media name it the “Chinese Style internet Man Hunt”. We know that this search engine is not in China only. It is difficult to say whether it is good or not. It oversees the ethic among society. And to some extent, it overpasses other’s privacy and life as well.

According to the latest research of American Pew Research Center, 57% of American adult netizens have tried to put their own names in search engine to see whether they are reputed.

What do you think about this search engine? Is it ok if your detail information was explored in this way?
Jun 1, 2010 22:43
  • RAINDROP
I never have a try to search myself. It is horrible. In my part, most people do not let their privacy to the view. Like QQ Room, many have to keep their secret by ways of locking up.
Jun 2, 2010 20:30
  • MARRYMAX
Well, I think Human Flesh Search is good. See, Taiwan has legalized Human Flesh Search. To some extent, it help combat corruption and injustice in the society. Some corrupted offcials were exposed with the help of Human Flesh Search.
Jun 2, 2010 21:24
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
One must be somebody if he is searched by others. Just take it easy
Post a Reply to: Internet Man Search
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code