Menu
Forgetful Love Water
Jun 5, 2010 22:48
  • LAUGH
What is the Forgetful Love Water? It is what we often see in the TV plays or movies that people can forget the one you loved after drinking the water. It will help the lovelorns get out of pain. Now, it is achievable according to the latest study in a university of Porto Rico.
The scientists have found a medicine (so called BDNF) to help mice forget their painful memory. And it maybe can used to deliver the Forgetful Love Water.
Everyone has bad but unforgettable memories, is it necessary to deal with them by this way? If this kind of magic water was available one day, do you want to have a try?
Jun 6, 2010 06:27
  • LARRYBOY
Even though I think it would work great on blind dates but the reality is that the money one spends on such blind dates can not be forgotten. One will wake up the next day and wonder,, "Hmmm I had $200 dollars in my wallet last night, where did it go?"
Jun 6, 2010 22:19
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Funny, Larry. it may not be a problem to you. I think, you misunderstand the author. How do you name this magic medicine that can help people forget what they want to?
Jun 6, 2010 22:30
  • LARRYBOY
As much as i want to forget alot of bad memories I will decide to keep them and let them strengthen me for the future. I will call the medicine "Brainwash" but that still does not return the $200 dollars
Jun 7, 2010 20:33
  • WUYUETIAN
LB, never ever wipe off part of your life even if it doesn't leave with you happy memories, otherwise your life won't be perfect.
Jun 7, 2010 22:16
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

As much as i want to forget alot of bad memories I will decide to keep them and let them strengthen me for the future. I will call the medicine "Brainwash" but that still does not return the 39815700 dollars

Anyway, you cannot forget your $200... Haha.
Jun 7, 2010 23:07
  • JIMMYB
Better call it Meng Po Tang. Have you guys ever heard of it? Every dead man need drink Meng Po Tang before reincarnation. It will help them erase their memories in this life. Similar to the waters of Lethe.
Jun 8, 2010 01:07
  • BL2022
Although bad memories are painful to us, they are part of our lives. They help us to remember the mistakes we have made and then learn from them and make the progress. Or they help us to memorize someone who was or still is very important to us. Life is not only about sweet things.
Jun 10, 2010 03:53
Bad memories are part of our lives. Correct! Just like the lonelyness, it is part of me.
Jun 12, 2010 23:14
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Bad memories are part of our lives. Correct! Just like the lonelyness, it is part of me.

I m curious if you all can join me with a vote that: On the assumption that we all have bad memories in our life, no matter what may concern, do you really want to forget it?

I vote for NO.
Jun 13, 2010 21:01
  • LAUGH
Oh, hot discussion I caused, thank you all. Gloomy, you started a new vote in my thread. Interesting question . I vote YES because it is bad and painful memory.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Forgetful Love Water
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code