Menu
Where to find women's clothes wholesaler in china? Is Humen "The" place?
Jun 8, 2010 08:29
  • ELNIE
Hi,
I'm looking for good quality wholesale women's clothes.

1) I heard that Humen is the best place to go, and that everywhere else is secondary after I've seen Humen. Is that true?

2) Between Humen and Guangzhou, which is a better place for good quality wholesale women's wear?

3) I heard that Yiwu has a wide variety of products, do they have garments/clothes too? How does the variety compare with Humen? Separately I've also heard that it's not so relevant if I'm shopping for wholesale clothes. I was told it's more for accessories like say, nail clippers.

I'm currently booked for a trip to Humen only. If there is any other place relevant or worth going/seeing, I will make a trip there.

Greatly appreciate any help or inputs.

Thank you.
Last edited by ELNIE: Jun 8, 2010 08:29
Jun 13, 2010 08:25
  • DUDU
For good quality wholesale women's wear, Guangzhou is a better choice than Humen.
live.cn|maple020
Jul 5, 2010 04:34
  • SALESANN
When you come to Humen, you will find your decision is totally right because Humen is the birthplace of ladies fashion.

I'm in Humen. Anything I can help, feel free to contact me. hotmail.com|yiliaier
Aug 3, 2010 02:50
  • BANANASSS
Why not have a try in the online boutique to buy good quality clothing,and you can save much of your time.http://www.wholesale-korean-fashion.com.
Aug 3, 2010 04:30
  • BILLCAI
In my opinion, the wholesale markets for fashion clothes in Guangzhou is much better than Humen. If you need any help in Guangzhou, please feel free to contact me. The experienced guide will help you to get your things done.
Cheers!
Bill
Post a Reply to: Where to find women's clothes wholesaler in china? Is Humen "The" place?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code