Menu
i have a crush on a foreigner
Jun 8, 2010 09:08
  • SOPHIAW
how could i tell if a ameican guy likes me?i don`t know if i should start a relationship with a foreigner.i don`t like chinese guys either.i`m 20 .Chinese guys only think that all beatiful girls like him bacause of his money.Maybe all the men are the same .no matter where he comes from.
Jun 8, 2010 18:17
  • LARRYBOY
When he watches you because , in his eyes you are something different than what is normal routine. To be with someone from another culture, is a step outside of his or her boundary of what they are used to. Cultural and language differences open a new door of learning for years to come. For most it deepens their love for that person. Truly it is up to any couple mixed or not,, what they make of their relationship with each other. Some choose differently because of a missing void in their life. Again its what you make of the relationship you are in with your own culture or another. Their is no wrong,, but you must choose what is right for YOU, and let no one else say what is right or wrong for you until they walk a mile in your shoes. Best LB
Jun 8, 2010 18:17
  • LARRYBOY
You will do well
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Jun 8, 2010 18:18
Jun 8, 2010 23:13
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW

how could i tell if a ameican guy likes me?i don`t know if i should start a relationship with a foreigner.i don`t like chinese guys either.i`m 20 .Chinese guys only think that all beatiful girls like him bacause of his money.Maybe all the men are the same .no matter where he comes from.

How can you be so sure that Chinese guys only think all beautiful like him because of his money? What if he doesn't have money? Don't generalize all people.

One question for you: If that American guy was penniless, will you still have crush on him? Why do you want to start a relationship with a foreigner, for love or green card?

Jun 9, 2010 00:12
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW

Sophiaw, since you don't like Chinese guys, you can only accept a foreigner. Listen, your voice is aginest all guys in the world. God bless you.
Jun 9, 2010 04:05
  • SOPHIAW
i don`t know if he has money,i have a strange feeling on him.i don`t know why.i almost love everything about him.If a chinese man is rich,he probably believe that i love him beacause of his money.this is a cultrue pehnomenon.i don`t love green card.r u a foreiner?u only think that all girls in china love american because of green card?u like the chinese man i mentioned.
Jun 9, 2010 04:30
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

You will do well

thanks ur mavelous advices. i don`t know what is love,but i feel great when i look at him. i love his smile,his personality,everything about him,is it a little crazy?i boubt if it is love,maybe it just a feeling,maybe what i love is just differences between us.but we do also have a lot of similarities.actually i could feel that he likes me.
Culture difference is a big problem,as far as i can see that love does not exist if the couple without mentally communication .u r right that i don`t need people tell me what is wrong or what is right.i `m the one who makes the choice.
I am not willing to let him put up with me just bacause i`m a foreigner.i love him because what he is ,so i hope he loves me because what i am.
Jun 9, 2010 04:49
  • LARRYBOY
Sophia there is definitely an attraction that you have for this person and that is the very beginning steps, before falling in love. He is probably at a loss for words also and does not know what to say to you! He might have the same feelings as you and does not know how to express them. Go up to him and just say Hi! If you are serious then it will show him that you have an interest in him. Once you say Hi to him, its up to him if he wants to pursue it. To this day I myself can be shy around new people,, but just to say hi and give a great smile will melt any mans heart!
Jun 10, 2010 03:59
SOPHIAW,

Forgive that Marrymax asked that question. See, some foreigners have been cheated by Chinese women. They told their experience on this forum. Just follow your heart! If you feel that you love him, just do something like Larry said.
Jun 10, 2010 04:00
  • HERBEAT
LB, you are shy to new person? Hmm... am I talking to the same guy who's quite active on TCG? I mean the old days? I didn't come here for a long time since I really find it's a bit boring here... But this topic? I think I'd like to see the end, i mean the very end... So keep us updated S. And good luck...
Jun 10, 2010 05:26
  • MUTT
Sophia just be yourself. Good Luck and do keep us posted.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: i have a crush on a foreigner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code