Menu
Working People are most beautiful on Mondays
Jun 9, 2010 02:38
  • BL2022
A research conducted by an English Company shows that British women take four times as long to get ready for work on Mondays than on Fridays, while men also put less effort into their appearance as the week goes on.

Why? Is it just because they are getting tired, becoming more concentrated to work rather than appearance or some other reasons?
Jun 9, 2010 03:23
GUEST21131 i think it's cz they want to sleep more time in the morning and do not have enouogh time.
Jun 10, 2010 03:23
  • JIMMYB
Why? They pay much attention to their appearance at working time. On Friday, they usually think that the weekend is coming. It's their time.
Jun 10, 2010 04:10
  • BAKUI
They have worn their best on mondays and the rest is not equally good.
Jul 5, 2010 01:18
  • MARRYMAX
Haha, it is reasonable for me. Usually, I do washings at weekends. Thus, I have clean clothes to wear on Monday.
Jul 5, 2010 03:16
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Reasonable, MARRYMAX, I never 'store up' messy clothes, I wash them immediately if I m not going to wear them next day.

But generally, for me, I m out of condition on the first working day, maybe in shape. After a short weekend, I m tired and unwilling to wake up in the morning.
Jul 24, 2010 07:17
  • APAULT
On Mondays we are full of good intentions, but as the week progresses we lose them, bit by bit.
Post a Reply to: Working People are most beautiful on Mondays
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code