Menu
What’s Your Favorite Summer Holiday Destination in China?
Jun 13, 2010 18:09
  • MARRIE
Do u see the statue higher up in the middle of the island? It's

Jun 13, 2010 18:12
  • MARRIE
Besides the most beautiful ocean view , beaches and buddhaist temples, it's famouse for its sea food and moutain view.

Jun 13, 2010 20:16
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I would recommend you highly with Jiuzhaigou.It is a place with wonderful landscape hills and rivers.

Jun 14, 2010 20:29
GUESTJOE I see, this places are all natural and cultural spots. I don't know why I do not like to explore them during my trip this time in China, maybe I need to search other truth by traveling its modern cities. For that purpose, I m head my destination to Shanghai and Shenzhen. Can anybody advise me about these two cities? Thanks a ton.
Jun 16, 2010 22:12
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

I would recommend you highly with Jiuzhaigou.It is a place with wonderful landscape hills and rivers.

Jiuzhaigou Valley is a paradise on earth. The best time to explore it is from mid October to November. You will see the most beautiful scenery at that time. However, there will be a plenty of travelers too. You know, everyone might have the same idea like you---exploring Jiuzhaigou Valley during that time.
Jun 19, 2010 01:12
  • SOPHIAWU
I will recommend Shanghai. It's the modernest city in China.However it's time for Expo and most students are on their holiday now.It's must be very crowded.Anyway,it's still a good choice. Have a cup of coffee at the old buildings, feel its history and development.
Jun 19, 2010 03:12
  • LISA2010
Hi, How are you? I think the best place is KunMing in YunNan province.
Jun 19, 2010 10:41
GUEST41107 KUNMING IS A GOOD CHOICE IF YOU WANT TO TRAVEL DURING THE SUMMER.
I AM A LOCAL,I CAN GIVE YOU SOME GOOD SUGGESTION
MY MSN:HOTMAIL.COM|CINDY88168
Jun 19, 2010 20:22
  • ELLIOTT
Yes, I agree. One of my friend invite me many times to Kunming, but unluckyly I can not find a right and enough time to go there. Except for Kunming, I also want to Huangzhou where the old towns attract me most.

Jun 19, 2010 20:40
  • MARRIE
From other tour source:
Sights & Attractions --- Zhouzhuang, a Town on Water

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ancient town of Zhouzhuang is in Kunshan City, between Shanghai and Suzhou. It is known as the No. 1 Water Town in China, and it is rich in produce.

The ancient town of Zhouzhuang is in Kunshan City, between Shanghai and Suzhou. It is known as the No. 1 Water Town in China, and it is rich in produce. Zhouzhuang abounds in waterways, and boats are a must. The town feares a waterscape typical of the regions south of the Changjiang (Yangtze) River, with houses built along the rivers and streams. Thanks to these waterways, the town avoided the chaos caused by wars in the past dynasties, and its architectural layout from the Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1911) Dynasties has remained intact.

Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What’s Your Favorite Summer Holiday Destination in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code