Menu
Cocktail dresses & womens clothing in Guangzhou
Jun 10, 2010 00:06
guestshannen hello
I will be opening a store in canada, the store will contain mostly womens cocktail dresses and nice winter jackets for the winter.. and of course a little bit of everything else such as nice tops, bottoms, bags, shoes and accessories. Where do you guys recommend me to go to find nice quality merchandise with good prices.
Jun 10, 2010 09:54
GUEST15133 Hi,

Would you like to come to China to have a look at the market?You can find out so many kinds of stuff you like.

Rgds

Angel
Jun 10, 2010 20:19
  • BENY999
I recommend you come to Guang Zhou China.there are various wholesale markets.and the price are good.

I am a business guide.If you need my help pls contact me

gmail.com|zhou.9966

126.com|angela6633

Thanks

Angela
Jun 13, 2010 08:15
  • DUDU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSHANNEN

hello
I will be opening a store in canada, the store will contain mostly womens cocktail dresses and nice winter jackets for the winter.. and of course a little bit of everything else such as nice tops, bottoms, bags, shoes and accessories. Where do you guys recommend me to go to find nice quality merchandise with good prices.

Sure thing Guangzhou is a good choice for that.
live.cn|maple020
Jul 29, 2010 02:20
GUEST20432 I am a Chinese wedding dress supplier,i own a factory in suzhou,and last month,i made 90 wedding dresses and 220 short dresses,but he suddenly cancelled the order,so now i have no idea to deal with it.I can't find buyer.These dresses are all high quality.But now i am willing to sell them at big discounts.Contact me if you are intersted.My e-mail:yahoo.cn|jianchenbridal my msn:msn.cn|jianchen1214
Nov 9, 2010 05:49
  • GIONVIA
I would like to say that you may pay a visit to guangzhou here .There are really professional wholesale markets for fashion clothes located in downtown guangzhou .Personally i have helped several canadian companies purchase fashion items from china already . I am pretty sure that you will get good deals then as all my canadian clients sing high praise for the fashion clothes wholesale markets in guangzhou .Good luck !
Feb 1, 2011 12:03
GUESTGINA hello
i am looking for good factories in Guangzhou for ladies dresses shoes and bags...
can some one advice me where to go?
i will be in Hong Kong from 4th of march
thank you
gina
Feb 7, 2011 09:01
GUEST28022 Hi

In Guangzhou,there are lots of factories for manufaturing lady's shoes and bags.

There are wholesale markets for selling lady's dress shoes and bags as well,some wholesalers have their own facotory,and sell stock as well.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09

Feb 9, 2011 05:02
  • DUDU
Hi Gina,
Are you looking for factories to do production or ready goods from wholesale markets? The difference is based on different quantity requirements. Guangzhou has many fatories to produce ladies' dress shoes and bags. What kind of material do you require? This will lead to different factories.
live.cn|maple020
Mar 13, 2011 10:09
GUESTGINA hello
i am now in Guangzhou
i have been to some big wholesale markets and i saw nice dresses but the problem is the lady didn t speak english.i took a card but also has no website...
i am looking for european style dresses....and that factory shop had anything i wanted....i am interested in all type materials,designs,styles...classic and sexy....
i can t order 500pieces of one style dress...i can order in the beginning like 50 dresses but mixed styles and colors...
is there anyone that knows a factory which has a good website and someone speaking english?
my email is gmail.com|fashion.janine
thank you
Mar 20, 2011 12:00
GUEST58158 I would like to find a wholesale store in Guangzhou that has women's suits of style and quality of St. John suits.
Do you know a place like this? I will be there for canton Fair in April. I also looking for dog cages and grooming supply.
Thanks
M. B.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Cocktail dresses & womens clothing in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code