Menu
Body art or eroticism?
Jun 13, 2010 21:16
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

Haha. It is obvious. Maybe Chinese are still fame-headed.

Gloomy, you are right, Look these fictitious guys.
Jun 16, 2010 22:40
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

your right Gloomy look at those villagers. It must be a first time they seen a nude girl

It may be not the first time they have seen a nude girl. It is the first time they have seen some people taking pictures of a nude girl in public.

Besides, there are so many "fake photographers or artists". They do cheatings in the name of photographers and artists. Even you can be a photographer to take picutres of a nude girl as long as you would like to pay wages to her. I believe that the girl is well-paid.
Jun 21, 2010 02:39
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Besides, there are so many "fake photographers or artists". They do cheatings in the name of photographers and artists. Even you can be a photographer to take picutres of a nude girl as long as you would like to pay wages to her. I believe that the girl is well-paid.

Sigh! I love taking photos but I won't take nude pictures of a girl. I know clearly that I am not a photographer. I am just an amateur.
Jun 22, 2010 21:01
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Sigh! I love taking photos but I won't take nude pictures of a girl. I know clearly that I am not a photographer. I am just an amateur.

Lonely, you are not a photographer now. But you can be a photographer in the future. Don't be shy. You might be a top photographer one day.

By the way, is the lotus used as your avatar shot by you? Very pretty.
Last edited by MARRYMAX: Jun 22, 2010 21:02
Jun 22, 2010 21:42
  • NANCYMOON
In more recent times, body became a subject of much broader discussions and treatments that cannot be reduced to the body art in its common understanding. People render the suggestive service only with a sharp eye for their own benefit, what they will get? To publish an objectionable art for huge profits.
Jun 26, 2010 21:46
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Lonely, you are not a photographer now. But you can be a photographer in the future. Don't be shy. You might be a top photographer one day.

By the way, is the lotus used as your avatar shot by you? Very pretty.

Well, I am just interested in taking photos. I never think that I will be a photographer one day. Even I become a photographer, I will not shoot photos of naked women. My interests are taking phots about natural scenery and portraits.

The lotus is shot by myself. Unfortunately, I lost the original photo.
Last edited by LONELYJOURNEY: Jun 26, 2010 21:48
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Body art or eroticism?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code