Menu
Matchmaking TV Programs
Jun 12, 2010 22:24
  • BL2022
Since the beginning of 2010, some matchmaking programs have become widely popular in China, like ‘If You Are the One’(非诚勿扰), ‘Take Me Out’(我们约会吧), and ‘Run for Love’(为爱向前冲). Tens of thousands of single men and women across the country have applied to participate in these programs, hoping to find dates or otherwise seek fame. Recently, audience rating of ‘If You Are the One’ has even surpassed the famous ‘Happy Camp’(快乐大本营).

While these TV shows are getting more and more popular, they have stirred up a lot of arguments. Some said they are not real, the programs are made to increase audience rate. Some said the programs have given a chance for the singles to find their right ones? Some said they have preached the value of money-worship…

Then what’s your opinion about it? Would you like to find your right ones from these programs or do you prefer it in daily life?

Jun 13, 2010 03:19
  • BAKUI
I don’t like to show my personal life in public. Besides, I heard that some of the guests are fake.
Jun 13, 2010 21:08
  • LAUGH
I do not believe they are real, there are other chances for the singles to find their right ones, why they have to stand before the screen? looks like a play. Nothing good except for entertainment.
I prefer to fine mine in daily life.
Jun 16, 2010 22:30
  • MARRYMAX
why they have to stand before the screen?

They are dreaming of killing two birds with one stone. To be exact, the want to find a wealthy and handsome guys as their BF and then earn their fame-making her popular to the public.
Jun 17, 2010 01:35
  • BAKUI
It is said that the recording of the programs has stopped and the recorded will be used out next week. Don’t know if it will be recorded again in the future.
Jun 22, 2010 01:38
GUESTETHAN I like the girls there but they are too beautiful for me to have one.
Post a Reply to: Matchmaking TV Programs
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code