Menu
Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Dongguan/Foshan: Interpreter/Purchasing Assistant Available
Mar 6, 2013 14:46
GUEST81146 I will be in Changping, Dongguan city March 18-29 and need a business related interpreter/translator to attend meetings with factories, etc. Can you reply with a quote? thanks,
Mar 27, 2013 21:08
GUEST69027
Hello
I am in the tile business and visit Foshan two times per year. I am looking or an assistant to follow up with factories, collect samples, plus other duties needed to keep things moving between my visits.
This is a part time offer and will probably start off at ten hours per week. If interested, we can talk. I will visit Foshan in April 2013. Peter@ metaltiletech.com
Mar 28, 2013 12:07
Hi Peter, thanks for writing to me! I got your email and had replied to your personal email address. Yes I'll be honored to be your personal interpreter/business assistant/sourcing agent /China rep during your visit and do the following up work for you between your 2 visits!
Email: yahoo.com|hichinaoffice
Sep 23, 2013 04:25
GUEST75215 I am muditha from Australia. I am visiting china from 10th to 12th October 2013. I need a interpreter for 2 days. Will you be in a position to help me.

Cheers,

Muditha
Sep 23, 2013 10:22
GUEST56105 Hi Muditha

I'm Chad in Guangzhou, you might contact me while free
Mail:gmail.com|chadchan46
Mob: + 86 153 0268 4128
Sep 23, 2013 10:24
GUEST56105
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST75215

I am muditha from Australia. I am visiting china from 10th to 12th October 2013. I need a interpreter for 2 days. Will you be in a position to help me.

Cheers,

Muditha

Dear Muditha
I'm Chad in Guangzhou, you might contact me while free,thanks in advance.
Mob:+ 86 153 0268 4128
Email:gmail.com|chadchan46
Feb 1, 2015 12:06
GUEST12232 hi I am south Africa .my name is rajen kanniyah .I am looking for the following\
1.aluminium window and door profile /
2.sheets of flat glass
3. generators
4. solar lighting
the aluminium profiles has to be the south African sections.if you can find a factory that already supplys to south Africa it will make it much easier .

if you can assist me please contact me .I am going to come up in april 2015
Feb 1, 2015 19:58
Hi Rajen, I can assist you to source the products you want, please contact me by email: qq.com|nelson81mo oe PM me here, thank you.

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12232 View Post

hi I am south Africa .my name is rajen kanniyah .I am looking for the following\
1.aluminium window and door profile /
2.sheets of flat glass
3. generators
4. solar lighting
the aluminium profiles has to be the south African sections.if you can find a factory that already supplys to south Africa it...
May 20, 2015 22:33
GUEST31480 Hello

I am Ayush from India.
I need sourching agent who is fluent in English. I need agent who is well versed with th manufacturing/mechanical engineering industry based out of Dongguan city/foshan and other areas in the Guangdong region. Please let me know

mail me gmail.com|at-ayushmansingka
Aug 1, 2016 03:03
GUESTWESLEY Hello! My name is Wesley Chan. I have been working as a business assistant, translator and quality inspector for more than 8 years. Due to the dedication to my work, I have built up good relationship with suppliers in different industries, such as injection moulding, imitation jewelry, furniture, generator and stationery factories, plus I am working as a point person for foreign companies to take care of the business in China (sourcing and liaising manufacturers, follow up orders and Inspect products prior to shipping etc.) Anyone who needs assistance please feel free to contact: gmail.com|wchaneast or call (0086) 135 804 781 01. Thanks!

I have also traveled extensively with my clients to USA, Europe, South Africa, Dubai, Brazil and most South Eastern Asian countries. Such experience has me develop great insights into both Chinese and western business practices and understand the needs and requirements of overseas markets.

I have my own car to take you to visit suppliers in the following places: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Shunde, Hong Kong, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Foshan and Huizhou etc and be your business assistant, interpreter and local guide. By the way, I am holding a Hong Kong Visa and Passport, I am ready to travel to any place both inside and outside China should that be required.
Email: gmail.com|wchaneast
Resume, References and photos are available upon request.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Dongguan/Foshan: Interpreter/Purchasing Assistant Available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code