Menu
China Visa requirements for a filipino citizen
Jun 13, 2010 23:54
  • SASSYGIRL
Hi everyone.My husband is from fujian china and I am a filipina.We are planning to go in china this october. I want to ask if is there a need for me to get a tourist visa?What are the requirement that i will be needing if i need one?thankyou.
Jun 14, 2010 02:09
  • ELLYSE
Yes, you need to get a tourist visa, definitely. It would be easiest to get one from Hong Kong or Macau.
Jun 14, 2010 04:35
GUEST21593 how long will it take me if i get my visa in hk?how much is the visa?thank you
Jun 14, 2010 04:43
  • SASSYGIRL
how long will it take me to get a tourist visa in hk?how much is the visa and what are the requirements that i will be needing when i apply for one?thank you very much..your reply is very much appreciated.
Jun 14, 2010 05:53
  • ELLYSE
Suggest that you have a look at http://www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk for more information about your visa.
Dec 15, 2010 03:14
GUEST10232 hi wr same status bt i already comehr wth my hubby & kids its very simple u jst apply n china embassy n phils 4 a tourists visa u bring ur passport & authenticated marriage cert, bank cert at least u hv 50k up n ur accnt, nbi 4 travel &2x2 white backgroud pics of urs, dats it. d wl gv u 1 month
Feb 24, 2011 04:02
GUEST49222 Is that all? Really? Wow! I am planning to China on August, but i am single! Will go there alone, will meet my hubby in China....
Oct 24, 2012 08:25
GUESTALONA Hi!
I'm Alona from Philippines
I'm 18 years old it will be my first time to travel outside the country and I'm planning to have my Christmas vacation and also to meet my longtime boyfriend he is a Chinese citizen from Nanning this coming December 19, 2012 but the problem is I don't know what are the requirements needed in getting the Chinese tourist visa. Do i need to ask my boyfriend an invitation letter?? and how long it will take in processing the Chinese Tourist Visa??

thanks in advance!

godbless!
Oct 24, 2012 21:09
GUEST88954
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTALONA View Post

Hi!
I'm Alona from Philippines
I'm 18 years old it will be my first time to travel outside the country and I'm planning to have my Christmas vacation and also to meet my longtime boyfriend he is a Chinese citizen from Nanning this coming December 19, 2012 but the problem is I don't know what are the requirements needed in...

Check this page and you will learn something:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/tourist.htm
Apr 2, 2013 01:15
GUEST88219 Check this for the requirements:

Www.nikkipandas.blogspot.com
Apr 11, 2013 02:54
GUESTJON i am planning to get married in may to a filipino working in hk,i am british and work in china,i need to know is it possible that when we are married my then wife is able to come to china and stay with me.i here so many different stories and problems regarding visa issues for filipino that i really need to know as to whether this is possible
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China Visa requirements for a filipino citizen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code