3. 1 vote(s)
  4. 0 vote(s)
  5. 0 vote(s)
  6. 0 vote(s)
  7. 2 vote(s)
  8. 1 vote(s)
  9. 0 vote(s)
  10. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
7,500,000,000 Euros----Spain players’ status
Ghana VS Germany----the youngest teams
The above are not the one we concern most, what I want to emphasize here is: Which team do you think will win the Cup in World Cup 2010 in South Africa?

Jun 14, 2010 20:52
  • RAINDROP
Thanks very much all voters, and it will be highly appreciated if you input words here about your candidate team, or whatever, Enjoy your time.
Jun 16, 2010 23:20
GUESTLIU Well, Spain lost the game last night. They have to make sure that they will win the next two games. Otherwise, they might be kicked out of the World Cup.

By the way, Pele is a real doomsayer. He seldom forsees the game accurately. He said that Spain would win last night. But they finally lost.

Please stop forseeing the games, Pele. Otherwise, more teams will be out very soon.
Jun 18, 2010 02:20
  • JIMMYB
It is very likely that France will end their journey at South Africa World Cup very soon. They were glorious in 1998. Now their glory has faded. Zidane said that it was the coach's fault. The coach is responsible for their failure. Bu the players themselves should take the responsibility too.

My choice is Argentina. They performed very well last night. 4:1 against South Korea. Bravo!
Jun 26, 2010 21:33
Italy and France are already back home now. South Korea and South Korea were out too. My vote is for Spain. They played well at South Africa World Cup. I didn't choose Brazil because they are lack of unity. It is said that the Brazilian squad also has internal strife.

Tonight, the fight between England and Germany will kick off. I wish England could win. I watched their match with Slovenia. They played nicely. Besides, I don't want to see Beckham get disappointed.

Forget to say Argentina, they are also very strong.

My prediction for the final: Argentina VS Spain.
Jun 27, 2010 21:24
  • KEVIN0518
Lonely, you must have watched the match, right? 4:1. The result is surprising. I didn't think England could be beaten so badly. Before the match, I made a bet, England might tie with Germany in 90 minutes. Then they would kick penalties.

Well, it should be 4:2. The second goal was valid but the referee didn't see it. Even the second goal was valid, I don't believe England could win that match. Germany played so excellently. If you watched Germany's third and fourth goals, you would agree with me. England did their best but they still couldn't change their destiny.
Jun 27, 2010 23:20
  • RAINDROP
Maybe i'd better to change my outdated list to the Top 8 now .
Since all the teams from South America run the top 16, Those from Europe made an all-time low in history. Tense moment of expectation that who will own the overwhelming favorite to win the World Cup?
Post a Reply to: The No.1 in the World Cup 2010
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code