Menu
The first "Gentlewoman" School in China
Jun 14, 2010 22:52
  • RAINDROP
Wuhan Textile University opened its "Gentlewoman" program last April. Now there are 55 students are going to graduate. They were offered special courses, including Chinese literary classics, art, etiquette and make-up skills. And they are believed to have improved a lot as fair ladies.
The person in charge said a new program named "Weaver Girl Class" is underway; they will further enroll female students only. What do you think of it? Can one's personality be trained in this way?
Their seated posture

Jun 23, 2010 22:49
  • ELLIOTT
That is to say, they began this training when they were over 20 or around. I don't believe it can help, something are born with nature.
Jun 23, 2010 23:06
GUESTALVIN It reminds me of the movie "My Fair Lady", it takes time and both perseverance to make a change of ones personality. people should grow up in a good envirnment, self leaning under proper guideance and further training is necessary.
Jun 24, 2010 01:34
  • BL2022
There is an old Chinese Saying:"Leopard never changes his spots". Maybe these courses can improve their outter conditions, the personalities cannot be trained, especially when they are already adults.
Jun 28, 2010 01:56
  • ELLIOTT
Yes, they maybe just pretend to be ladylike. Sham is sham, and the mask must be stripped off. or they, with some constraint and awkwardness, are easy to be caught out.
Post a Reply to: The first "Gentlewoman" School in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code