Menu
Looking for Fashion Designers and Wholesalers
Jun 15, 2010 01:50
  • SHINKAY85
Hi. I am wanting to open a fashion boutique in Melbourne, Australia. I am looking for a fashion designer who designs classy and sophisticated clothing men's and women's clothing. I am also looking for a wholesaler. The clothes must be of high quality and must be in the style of American television shows like Gossip Girl, Lipstick Jungle, and in the style of films like Sex and the City. Please send me a personal message if you are what I am looking for. I will need to see catalogues, and I will need all contact details, and if I am interested I will need samples sent to me as I am a serious buyer, and I am looking only for the highest quality of top end fashion.
Sep 16, 2010 21:24
GUESTSABRINA Hi I'm a young american fashion designer, I'd be interested in showing you some of my work via email. contact me at live.com|sabrinaocceus
Sep 16, 2010 22:47
  • BILLCAI
There are huge wholesale markets for fashion clothes in Guangzhou and Shenzhen, many high-end fashion clothes in the markets here, I suugest you to come and have a look, maybe you will have better idea after your visit.
For more info, welcome to contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill
Oct 18, 2010 04:06
Welcome to our website:http://www.dorimaternity.com/.

If there is custom clothing requirement,

Try www.dorimaternity.com for china clothing manufacturing,at first,you can have look at our quality by small quantity.

Hope this helps for all of you.

Yoyo from Dori Maternity
Nov 4, 2010 07:06
GUESTLOVICK hello,im a young male and im a very,very good designer,i have great and sexy ideas,if you are still looking for someone to do your sketches please contact me,im sure my work will please you.
thank you.
Dec 9, 2010 15:09
GUESTKAYLOR Hi! Me and my friend are young fashion designers. If you are intereted in speaking to us , email me,Kaylor,at gmail.com|kaylor.frank..........Im sure you will be satisfied looking at our creations.
Feb 14, 2011 12:11
  • LAMBRAKOS
Hi,

I am also looking for online fashion clothing with brands like YOCO, IMIUSA, DIZZY DARLING, CATWORLD, ISTYLE JOYCE, TOYKO NANA DOKIBOKI etc.
i really would like to know whether they have their own official websites so that i can obtain the best prices as so many online shops are selling their stuffs with really high prices.
Or does anyone have any information on their distributors or where I could get their brands at a cheap wholesale price.
Please email me on hotmail.com|alexxuk
Apr 29, 2011 11:25
  • PETITE_SENSE
I am an entrepreneur looking for young and aspiring fashion designers to be part of revolutionizing fashion in the petite industry in our online and in store locations. If you are interested in having your fashion artistry recognized and working hand in hand with a visionary please send me your online portolio at gmail.com|petiteheaven. I’m looking forward to working with you.
Apr 29, 2011 11:41
  • JASONWHY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHINKAY85 View Post

Hi. I am wanting to open a fashion boutique in Melbourne, Australia. I am looking for a fashion designer who designs classy and sophisticated clothing men's and women's clothing. I am also looking for a wholesaler. The clothes must be of high quality and must be in the style of American television shows like Gossip Girl, Lipstick Jungle, and in t...

Hi please inform me your email. So I can contact you.

Good luck.
Jun 20, 2011 06:02
GUEST21075 Hi!! It has been a year, but I wanted to try my chance, r u still in business and need a designer?
Jun 20, 2011 06:04
GUEST21075 You can contact me from email. hotmail.com|cerenakk
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for Fashion Designers and Wholesalers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code