Menu
Looking for Fashion Designers and Wholesalers
Feb 1, 2012 08:20
GUESTSHAMA hi im from india n would like to work with u im new never worked with anyone before if ur interested ill mail u my some designs reply me at yahoo.co.in|shama_mahboob thanx
Feb 5, 2012 16:19
GUEST25377 I am in the process of entering university September this year to obtain through the coarse a degree to uphold the knowledge of fashion design. I have at present 105 sketches of female clothing, 20 of which I have drawn professionally front and back on a3. I eventually would like to create my own clothing line, tho I am ever looking for an already established company that could perhaps provide training, to partner with. My email address is hotmail.co.uk|infinillionaire
Feb 13, 2012 18:52
  • MIREILLEA
Hi , I want to start my own clothes line , I want to bring a new fashion style line to the fashion Market here in Lebanon ,beirut . And so , I'm looking for creative designers , knows how to work with all kind of fabrics and materials etc...
The idea of what I want is similar to " Gossip Girl " clothes style ...
I want to bring all the ideas and styles of a "Haute couture" and All of these High designers creativity to my clothes line , I want to work with a Good quality yet cheep for buyers ...ex : "Zara" , " Mango "...
If anyone is really interested , he can mail me : live.com|mireille.azar

I'm serious , and can't wait to start my business .
Mar 1, 2012 05:09
GUESTDITSY Hi I'm an Indian designer. I have 6years working exp in hand n'mach emb. Ican design ethnic, western,indowester cloth. I can work as a freelancer. Contact me yahoo.com|dips1_pop
Mar 25, 2012 00:31
GUEST76681 Hello, im a fashion designer based in Dubai, with a collection currently selling at one of the most exlusive malls here. My ideas are up to date, unconventional and luxuriously chic, please feel free to look at my work on www.dmirtw.webs.com. Or on the facebook page DMI.You can contact me on yahoo.com.Thankyou|dmitri_gunasena11.
Mar 25, 2012 01:06
GUEST20663 I am seeking a designer/wholesaler for clothing for my boutique in Michigan. Please contact me at gmail.com|flyygyrll365.

Thank You,

Misha
May 25, 2012 14:02
GUEST19325 Hello my name Diane Linston, I am a fashion Designer from Cleveland Ohio
I manfactured my own clothing line, I am looking for another designer who would be intretsed in particpating in the Styles Max trade show in Chicago IL, with me on August 2012
We would split the cost of the vendor booth which is $1785.00
Please email me if you have your own line and it is in productions.
yahoo.com|styles44137
Thank you
Diane
May 30, 2012 17:22
GUESTGUEST LOCO looking for young designer for new street fashion brand. Please contact me at
gmail.com|terralocodesign
Jun 12, 2012 01:26
we are high ended women clothing in shenzhen

Hello,

I am the high quality replica chanel,gucci,chole,d&g,miumi women clothing supplier from factory.we support samll quantity wholesale.
I hope i can help you to save time and money to get good products for your business.

We update collection every week,over 400 items design now,we will continue to update

We have the product album and showroom. Also we can show you the product in skype camera!

Album address: http://1052823838.qzone.qq.com/#!app=4

Welcome to contact me : gmail.com|angelzheng011 ,

MSN: hotmail.com|alecoco2011 SKype:angelzheng008

Mobile: +86 135 307 446 17

Best regards,
Angel zheng
Alecoco Apparel co., ltd.

Jun 13, 2012 16:45
GUEST45150 Hey email me at gmail.com|njikekelly
I represent brands which can interest you.
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for Fashion Designers and Wholesalers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code