Menu
Looking for Fashion Designers and Wholesalers
Sep 9, 2015 12:09
GUEST14377 Still looking for dress designer
Oct 18, 2015 07:56
GUESTD. BLVCK Are you still looking to buy clothing. I'm a fashion designer who is talented. My designs will definitely add edge to wherever they present. I have done a many collections, magazine shoots, and I travel to do fashion shows. My work is very reliable. If you would like to see some of my work please email me gmail.com|Demiblvck
Jul 8, 2016 06:51
GUEST31145 Hi,i have fashion trading company in china and looking for a designer to work,
If interested Plz contact me:yahoo.com|farshidk2002
Jul 17, 2016 14:43
GUEST73944 HEllo I have a small clothing business and i am looking for a designer who is very passion about fashion and diffrent. please contact me that we may talk more.

740 963-5298
Thank you
Ms Jackson
Sep 2, 2016 01:15
GUESTARUN N ... Hi this is Arya from India I can full fill al queries . plz revert me at gmail.com|arun.f.designer

Arun Kumar
ANC design
India
Whatsapp
+918745085790
Mar 21, 2017 15:12
GUEST14166 Need your services as a designer clothing line
gmail.com|ballerinternational64

Apr 24, 2017 07:26
GUEST50180 Hi , We are looking for A T-Shirt designers , we are a big company which is located in Egypt , if you are able to relocate in Egypt and work for us as a designer , please contact us by E-mail ( amsshoes.com|import)
Jan 21, 2018 13:53
GUEST32047 Fashion Design
Presentation
Shayne Hyde

First of all I would like to thank you for opening my presentation
My Name Is Shayne Hyde I’m running a business selling fashion design I started my courier two years ago working with big business men in America putting together big projects together to make this a reality for me I have a business partner and in the course of my courier I’ve worked with many people official owner of major websites so when selling my work I like to get creative certain people like different types of Fashion Art and women taste different varieties for particular women so not everyone wants the same so what I’m doing is
I’m wishing to present my work to you and I want to know your opinion so even if you not purchasing anything feel free to send a note on tips concerning or ideas to motivate my approach to companies so my partner and I have invested over 3000 hours on putting this business together and we launched the start 16/10/2017 and now approaching customers so we’ve done evaluations tests planning structured formations in order to satisfy the clients service because we want to know what women want in their designs we want you to tell us what your opinion is on my work feel free to show your lady friends

Here are two of my designs that I’ve drawn in pencil defined the style to suite modern women with elegant look my passion is my designs and I feel my emotions flow in my art I studied fashion design for 6 years in preference having one of my dress designs compliments women by nature and my designs have a natural element of bringing out the natural beauty of women based on purchasing my dresses I do charge very high prices but I want you to tell me how much you want to pay as I do this for the passion of my designs I want the women who purchase my dresses to feel comfortable purchasing them so even if its $100.00 US Dollars or $50,000.00 US Dollars or $4,000,000.00 US Dollars as you are the first set of clients I’m approaching so I don’t want to have set prices I want to know how my clients feel about my designs and give suggestions if you feel like purchasing any of the two designs here posted please let me know and we can negotiate and rate the level of service you receive from me if you would like a particular design aside describe it to me and ill design it over a period of a week I’m dedicated to be meeting up to the criteria of what you want

If you would like to purchase one of the designs on display send me an email entailing your feedback on my presentation and how much you willing to pay me your name and we can talk about it
Send Feedback to This Email

gmail.com|shaynefashiondesign

If you wish to ignore this mail feel free at least you looked at it
If you feel as though it was a waste of your time let me know

Office of CEO
Shayne Hyde
Mar 27, 2019 00:06
GUESTRAOUF
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLOVICK

hello,im a young male and im a very,very good designer,i have great and sexy ideas,if you are still looking for someone to do your sketches please contact me,im sure my work will please you.
thank you.
how i contact you
Jun 23, 2019 20:40
  • SHOPLOOK365
I buy wholesale brand replicas from this company, they have lots of designs.
bags, shoes, belts, hats, scarves, sunglasses, jewelry, and other accessories they sell.
whatsapp:0086 13719140775
foxmail.com|shoplook365
Page 7 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for Fashion Designers and Wholesalers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code