Menu
go to the south, visit Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Jun 15, 2010 03:08
  • TAM0S
We left Hanoi on a shuttle bus with our tour guide Khoa and 10 other tourists. It took about 3 hours and a half to arrive to Ha Long. We stopped for a 20 minute short break on the way at a handicraft center. The bus journey was great even it was a long distance. Our tour guide Khoa is a nice one, he is so knowledgeable and humorous. He knows the way to connect people in the group and we shared our experiences in Vietnam, talked about our trip and of course got a lot of information about Vietnam and Ha Long Bay from Khoa. That was really great.
We spent 2 day tour on Oriental Sails boat. It is such a nice one with very beautiful sundeck (i like it a lot) and well-equiped rooms. Besides, staff on boat was so friendly with big smiles always. Every service on this boat is excellent. After the lunch on boat, we visited Amazing Cave, a nice cave but a little touristic. Then it was a much exciting time. We visited another cave named Luon on kayak. That was the first time I did kayaking and I enjoyed it a lot. We even saw some monkeys in Luon Cave. Then it was the time for swimming in sunset on the b ay. it was the most beautiful moment on this trip. You will never forget the food once you've been to Vietnam. All the meals on Oriental Sails were fantastic especially dinner. it was exquisitely presented.
The second day was a different experience. We visited a fishing village. You can't imagine how it is until you come there. There are about 174 households with more than 700 villagers. All of them are living in small floating houses...
Small people with smile are still in my mind. That was my unforgettable tour to Ha Long bay...

You can easily find information about the cruise on the internet. It is very famous!
Jun 20, 2010 13:14
  • FLYINGSTEED
Yes, I'll also be there maybe within this year.

True, Ha Long Bay is beautiful. Many people say that, including some of my clients from Vietnam's Hanoi, Saigon, Da Nang, etc.

And I've seen photos on the place over internet. Amazing.
Jul 4, 2010 02:49
GUEST50115 That would be a good choice for you but even better if you visit Ha Long Bay with Oriental Sails cruise team. They have 2 cruises: Deluxe Oriental sails with 16 cabins and brand new Luxury Calypso Cruiser with 12 cabins. With this company, you can discover both nature and human beauty of Ha Long bay, not only landscapes but also culture. They bring you a right traditional Vietnamese design in architecture which is closely combined with modern facility. All the crew on the cruiser are friendly and well trained. Food and all your special requirement are respected and served to the end.
Oriental Sails cruise team will never let you down!
Post a Reply to: go to the south, visit Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code